East Hickman @ Fairview

Jacketman89

see you know your guys names and not ours. We have some good ones as well Richard Massie, Brandon Harvill, Austin Crockett, Chase Beasley, Austin King and our version of Mr. Wall Trey Phillips. Oh yea Stone, and Rafferty as well. Just turnover kill us. Against Lewis we had 7 I think it was. No one can win doing that.

with that said, I have to say there's a difference in turnovers and take-always. Some it's just hard to prevent. Idk if you gave any of those to us. Some you just have to be able to fabricate.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you know your guys names and not ours. We have some good ones as well Richard Massie, Brandon Harvill, Austin Crockett, Chase Beasley, Austin King and our version of Mr. Wall Trey Phillips. Oh yea Stone, and Rafferty as well. Just turnover kill us. Against Lewis we had 7 I think it was. No one can win doing that.

no, east had 5 and ya didn't give Lewis nothing! Our secondary owned your Wrs!!

with that said, I have to say there's a difference in turnovers and take-always. Some it's just hard to prevent. Idk if you gave any of those to us. Some you just have to be able to fabricate.

no, east had 5 and ya didn't give Lewis nothing! Our secondary owned your Wrs!!

He did not say that. I think I understand some problems on here, literacy. I would like for any of you to show where he said why the turnovers happen. I believe he said no one can win with all the turnovers. Dang learn to read and comprehend.

He did not say that. I think I understand some problems on here, literacy. I would like for any of you to show where he said why the turnovers happen. I believe he said no one can win with all the turnovers. Dang learn to read and comprehend.

it's also hard to win when the other team is much better than you!!

it's also hard to win when the other team is much better than you!!

You were a much better team than us. If you go back and look you will see where I have said it is yours to lose. I think as far as we have played , you have been by far the best. Again reading comprehension.

Edited by bluetruth

You were a much better team than us. If you go back and look you will see where I have said it is yours to lose. I think as far as we have played , you have been by far the best. Again reading comprehension.

sounds like you have had a bad day blue! I'm not trying to put your team down so calm down. I actually think this is the best team ya have ever had. I've was just saying turnovers isn't the reason ya lost to Lewis! Good luck Friday!!!!!!

calm yourself. I wasn't saying that it was said. I was just throwing that out there. Nothing against East. I'm saying FV may not fair as well if they can't create some turnovers. East isn't just gunna give the ball away.

East Hickman is giving up a little over 33 points a game. (44 per prior to shutting out HC last week)

Fairview is giving up 9 points per game. (Starting D is giving up about 2 points per game)

I say if East is gonna upset Fairview, they better get a better game plan on defense.

Edited by Swarm