Fulton Co. Pilots (0-3) at Gibson Co. Pioneers (0-4)

NotNoahHouck

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A previous coach from Halls told me that Gibson was worse than they have ever been. He said they only gained 6 yds. offensively last fri. nite. So, I guess the change at the top has really made them better LOL! As I have said, you get what you deserve------------------

You're as low as it gets.. The worst the program has ever been was with a certain coaching staff that you should know. If you got what you deserved you would never step foot on a football field again. A coaching staff that kept dogs in the locker room and was worried more about partying after the game than they were the kids. You are on here bad mouthing high school kids. Get a life. The coaches they have now are doing everything they know and are pouring there hearts into these KIDS it is just taking a while to get the boys to believe they can. I promise you one thing the program is in MUCH better hands than they were previously. So how about you get lost and worry bout yourself. I know for a fact these coaches spend every spare minute they have trying to figure out how to make the turn. Hopefully this week they can get that monkey off their back. Edited by westtnsportsfan

I kept no dogs. If you want to see how low I am, just meet me and we will discuss it. You are also pathetic as most of the people around this area of west tenn. I was just quoting a coach that saw them play from Halls, so mind your own d--- business, west tenn sports fan or whoever you are.

where and when?  I love a good discussion