Fayetteville at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see how this young Tiger football team responds to last weeks loss. WC will be fired up to play and are WELL coached! Don't forget, 2 years ago WC was the 1a State Champs! This will be fun to watch! I hope the offense can get it in gear and move the football. Only time will tell!!! Best of Luck to WC!

It will be interesting to see how this young Tiger football team responds to last weeks loss. WC will be fired up to play and are WELL coached! Don't forget, 2 years ago WC was the 1a State Champs! This will be fun to watch! I hope the offense can get it in gear and move the football. Only time will tell!!! Best of Luck to WC!

Wayne County wins by 21. Rick Rice option attack will be tough on the tigers.

Wc is starting to spread the field a little more this year than they have the past couple years. I don't know about WC winning by 21 against FCS defense but I'm really liking what WC is going on defense. WC has done a good job swarming to the ball.

FHS coming off their first loss of the season and WC coming in after picking up back to back wins, I'm predicting a hard nose physical game.

I think WC coaches will prepare these boys well enough to win, these boys just have to execute all week and cut down on mental mistakes, and play hard nose football like they can and they will get good results!   "GO CATS"

Coach Rice has very little to do with the offense and doesn't call the plays.Coach Crews has the offense and has for years.

Coach rice makes up the plays and style of offense and coach Crews calls which plays to run and when to run them according to the situation. WC had a great group of coaches on both sides of the ball.