Science Hill versus Brentwood Academy

baylorbigdog1976

Science Hill's QB is out he is hurt.  However, make no mistake BA is in absolute control.  I am watching live video.  BA owns the line.  Science Hills backs are hesitating and not running hard, as if they are anticipating the hit.  BA on the field just looks imposing.  I think the 2-3 record of BA has deceived local writers.  BA lost to ST X ohio the #24 team in the USA, MBA who is undefeated, and a very good Father Ryan team.  It is 31-0 BA at half

First and foremost, I hope McGue is OK. He went out early in the 1st quarter with an ankle or foot injury and has not returned(Announcers believe it's a high ankle sprain). HUGE blow to the Toppers. You could just sense that as soon as he went down the entire SH team felt lost. I hope the young man is able to recover as soon as possible. SH center Corey Johnson, RB Addison Adams and WR Isaac Story also went out with injuries. Thoughts and prayers with all of the young men.  Now, onto BA, man what a great football team. I thought Siegel looked good last week but this BA teams looks twice as good as the Stars. Solid squad all the way around.

Edited by AlumnI01

B.A. is the worst coached team in Div. II-AA. Cody the White (not right) was a terrible hire and has scheduled some cream puff opponents like Liberty magnet and Science Hill, who according to unapproved website is 500 teams lower than B.A. in the national rankings. When BA does play a good team they get their WHITE butts shut out like Xavier and Ensworth last season did to them.

Whats so ironic is that the legendary coach there C.Flatt now coaches the middle school team and is undefeated in four seasons yet his troops arrive at the varsity level to incompetence and lackluster play calling talent. This coach White came from Texas a completee outsider and left back to back losing miserable seasons at his school there. He not only got out of dodge fast he came 700 miles the heck away and that doesnt strike me or anyone i know as the right dirction for a proud program like BA that --as the local papers accurately wrote thsi week---""has lost its swagger"'

B.A. is the worst coached team in Div. II-AA. Cody the White (not right) was a terrible hire and has scheduled some cream puff opponents like Liberty magnet and Science Hill, who according to unapproved website is 500 teams lower than B.A. in the national rankings. When BA does play a good team they get their WHITE butts shut out like Xavier and Ensworth last season did to them.

Whats so ironic is that the legendary coach there C.Flatt now coaches the middle school team and is undefeated in four seasons yet his troops arrive at the varsity level to incompetence and lackluster play calling talent. This coach White came from Texas a completee outsider and left back to back losing miserable seasons at his school there. He not only got out of dodge fast he came 700 miles the heck away and that doesnt strike me or anyone i know as the right dirction for a proud program like BA that --as the local papers accurately wrote thsi week---""has lost its swagger"'

Wow, just wow. I thought i saw the dumbest post of the year in another thread but congrats you just won the prize. And your comment on their "white" butts? Now, it's way past your bedtime. Get off of your mom's computer and head to bed.

Haha meritage ... Good response... Some classics on here .. I am just leaving the game ... Really nice people here in JC. Little surprised by the score but BA was just bigger - stronger and more physical. Hope the SH players are okay. A frustrating night for the toppers ..

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Congrats to Brentwood Academy!

My honest opinion . . . I didn't see any fire or heart from Science Hill. I don't think BA was that good nor do I think SH was that bad. It was a frustrating game to watch. I hope something was learned in this game.

I do have a burning question (that I have had for a couple of years) ... Does SH need help with coaching on defense or is it just me??