Lexington vs North Side

cowboyfan007

you got problems man i simply stated that their field was horrible and the players were having a hard time running on it, perhaps your field held up better than Bolivars. You can talk about how bad Lexington is all you want but we are still 5-0 and where i come from that's pretty good. i never said we were going to win state or anything and i haven't talked bad about your 2-3 liberty team. 

u can feel free to jump in on the liberty threads...id love to hear what u  and everyone else think...

but it seems like u all know whats coming

did i say lexington was bad???   i just dont think the tigers are nearly as good as they have been in the past...thats why its so interesting that they are ranked ahead of covington...i get why liberty isnt ranked...no big deal

covington IMO has played a much tougher schedule with a high level of success...if NS actually wins friday night i expect covington to jump into the polls and take lexingtons spot...

shoot NS might even get ranked...which i also would see as interesting

NS was bad two years ago (2-8) and they still beat Liberty! I wouldn't talk about anybody I haven't beaten in 4 years!!! Especially when they've lost 2 games in their last 19.

sounds a lot like lexington last year b4 their lil playoff debacle

and good for NS...what has only losing 2 games in their last 19 gotten them???

whats it like to be so up and down year in and year out???

how was that playoff run 2 years ago???

honestly figured ud be more upset about the statement that i believe ur the 3rd or even 4th best team in our district

u can feel free to jump in on the liberty threads...id love to hear what u  and everyone else think...

but it seems like u all know whats coming

did i say lexington was bad???   i just dont think the tigers are nearly as good as they have been in the past...thats why its so interesting that they are ranked ahead of covington...i get why liberty isnt ranked...no big deal

covington IMO has played a much tougher schedule with a high level of success...if NS actually wins friday night i expect covington to jump into the polls and take lexingtons spot...

shoot NS might even get ranked...which i also would see as interesting

I didn't say anything about covington and yes they very well might have a better team than lexington. I still don't know where that came from. Envy is never a good thing, but to each his own. Bashing liberty is not on my to do list no need for me to jump on their boards. I know they have had a tuff schedule and that will only make them stronger come playoff time. I would advise you not get too excited about liberty though. i Don't think they are as good as you believe they are but i guess we will see come playoffs. I even seen one of your post where you have them projected to be in the championship with Fulton smh. Believe it or not i actually like Liberty. After they came to lexington and beat us last year in the playoffs i gave respect where it was due have you forgotten? To take it a step farther i even went to Liberty's game against covington sat on liberty's side and cheered for Liberty. There may have been 30 people on Liberty's sideline, that's sad when your team is in the semi finals and 30-40 people go watch you play. I guess because it was so cold you guys have fair weather fans. Rain snow or shine Lexington fans show up to the games and support them. Now i'm ranting see what you have done. Good luck the rest of the season i wish to have no farther confrontation with you. have a nice day. 

Edited by LHSbigredmachine
  • Upvote 1

Why was Liberty even brought up In this discussion? Anyway, this should be a fun one to watch. Two fairly young good teams scrapping it out. Lexington seems to be on a roll, while Northside is also doing well. It seems as if this one is a toss up. Lexington hasn't really played anybody and Northside didn't exactly look too good against Covington and struggled to beat a decent at best Ripley team. I'll take Lexington winning a close one because of their physical style of play. This should be a great one to watch!

I didn't say anything about covington and yes they very well might have a better team than lexington. I still don't know where that came from. Envy is never a good thing, but to each his own. Bashing liberty is not on my to do list no need for me to jump on their boards. I know they have had a tuff schedule and that will only make them stronger come playoff time. I would advise you not get too excited about liberty though. i Don't think they are as good as you believe they are but i guess we will see come playoffs. I even seen one of your post where you have them projected to be in the championship with Fulton smh. Believe it or not i actually like Liberty. After they came to lexington and beat us last year in the playoffs i gave respect where it was due have you forgotten? To take it a step farther i even went to Liberty's game against covington sat on liberty's side and cheered for Liberty. There may have been 30 people on Liberty's sideline, that's sad when your team is in the semi finals and 30-40 people go watch you play. I guess because it was so cold you guys have fair weather fans. Rain snow or shine Lexington fans show up to the games and support them. Now i'm ranting see what you have done. Good luck the rest of the season i wish to have no farther confrontation with you. have a nice day. 

...i said i believe covington should be ranked in the meaningless poll instead of or at least ahead of lexington...thats where that came from...much like ive been saying that crockett co is way overrated as well...once they matched up against a playoff team or 2 they took a couple beatings...neat...also said it about dyersburg...but their fans dont seem to take criticism as badly as u do...

and yes...i did have liberty in the title game vs fulton...for 2 reasons...because no one else replied to the post...and to see what ppl would say...and no one from the west wants any cause everyone knows there isnt a worthy team in the west

Fulton wins the title by 40+...no matter who they play from the west

now...for a real discussion...who would u put in the semis and finals of 4A

also...fans are fans...no one comes to our games...mostly band and cheerleader parents...a few football parents...and u know what...our guys could care less...they still play hard...i think that says more about their heart and dedication to each other...ive never heard any of them say that we play to fill the seats...of course jackson also has 7 football teams as opposed to 1...who knows

Why was Liberty even brought up In this discussion? Anyway, this should be a fun one to watch. Two fairly young good teams scrapping it out. Lexington seems to be on a roll, while Northside is also doing well. It seems as if this one is a toss up. Lexington hasn't really played anybody and Northside didn't exactly look too good against Covington and struggled to beat a decent at best Ripley team. I'll take Lexington winning a close one because of their physical style of play. This should be a great one to watch!

because LHSallbigstateredkickermachine doesnt like when someone asks how his team struggled against bolivar...instead of answering the question...he gets a lil irritated and brings up liberty

Well, at least the discussion has picked up. This seems to be filled with drama but I guess it beats the silence.  First of all teams settle things on the field. Some fields are more durable than others and the playing conditions are not always optimal. Second, according to both coaches the players from both teams that were injured last week are expected to start Friday night. Finally, it seems both teams are using this game as a measuring stick. The team that wins should be respected as one of the better teams in the West.  No doubt there will be a lot of spin applied no matter the outcome.

because LHSallbigstateredkickermachine doesnt like when someone asks how his team struggled against bolivar...instead of answering the question...he gets a lil irritated and brings up liberty

Man, you guys are great. Where is that LHS2012 dude (or whatever his moniker was)? He/she was a true jewel.

Guess I'll root for Northside, just to stay on topic.

Edited by plumb69

I thought this thread would have more action. Gl to both teams and I hope it will be a good one.

no...it seemed to spill over onto the tca/jcm board...and u see how that turned out lol

both teams are young...fans dont wana put to much out there in case they take an L

neither team is what theyve been the last few years...futures look solid tho...