Big Games in Memphis - Week 5

kwc

BHS I would be willing to bet that there is nothing that you know about Millington except for their record and /or any stat that is public knowledge. You probably haven't seen the Trojans play a game in the last 3 or 4 years.. :mrgreen:   Please correct me if I'm wrong.       

------------------------------------------------------

Id bet he doesnt even go to Whitehaven games ..lol

Lafayette - Owls may get homecooked

I fear you may be right.  MUS sadly has been "homered" a number of times over the years down in MS. They don't take kindly to losing to OOS teams.  This smells like one of those games.  Lafayette, the defending 4A champion, has already lost twice. 

At least the Owls haven't been "homered" in Batesville.  Of course, S Panola usually doesn't need any help from the men in stripes....

East

CBHS

Covington

Fairley

Houston

Central

MAHS

Kirby

Millington

Whitehaven

St Georges

Cordova

Trying to let you take over last place.

Dou - we all respect your loyalty but Millington is not going to beat a 5-0 2nd ranked D2 team at their house.  Sorry, but it won't be close.  

Edited by owlbooster

Whitehaven would probably Murk MBA... Millington doesn't have Whitehaven's Talent... There is not one position that I believe the Trojans are on Par with the Tigers.  :mrgreen:

Thanks for engaging with me dou!

Thanks senator I needed a good laugh this morning. I think that Bartlett would beat Central head to head and I am sure MBA Is much better than Central. Thanks again for the humor I am still cracking up.

This week we will choose from 13 games. Those games are as follows:

Game 1: East @ Briarcrest

Game 2: White Station @ CBHS

Game 3: Covington @ Dyer Co.

Game 4: Fairley vs Sheffield @ JP Freeman

Game 5: Bartlett @ Houston

Game 6: Manassas @ Central

Game 7: MAHS @ Hillcrest (Thursday)

Game 8: Overton vs Kirby @ Halle

Game 9: Millington @ MBA

Game 10: MUS @ Lafayette

Game 11: Ridgeway @ Whitehaven

Game 12: St. Benedict @ St. George's

Game 13: Woodddale @ Cordova

My Selections:

Game 1: East

Game 2: CBHS

Game 3: Dyer County

Game 4: Sheffied

Game 5: Houston

Game 6: Central

Game 7: MAHS

Game 8: Overton

Game 9: MBA

Game 10: MUS

Game 11: Whitehaven

Game 12: St. Benedict

Game 13: Wooddale

That's it for me.

KWC, Can I change my Whitehaven -Ridgeway pick? If so I am going with Ridgeway and Coach Sutton. After laughing this morning and really looking at the schedules to date, I think Ridgeway in a close one.

Game 10: MUS @ Lafayette

Lafayette, MS by 7

Final score from Oxford. MS:  MUS 35 Lafayette 7

BHS - will you ever learn? How would you like your crow prepared this week?  Make it special 'cuz I'm makin' up a big batch so I can freeze some for you and stay out of the kitchen for a while.

During halftime of your game I got out my Humble Pie recipe for your dessert but had the good sense not to turn the oven on.  Congrats on the come-from-behind win.

RESPECT DA OWLS!

Edited by owlbooster

Final score from Oxford. MS:  MUS 35 Lafayette 7

BHS - will you ever learn? How would you like your crow prepared this week?  Make it special 'cuz I'm makin' up a big batch so I can freeze some for you and stay out of the kitchen for a while.

During halftime of your game I got out my Humble Pie recipe for your dessert but had the good sense not to turn the oven on.  Congrats on the come-from-behind win.

RESPECT DA OWLS!

I'm gonna have to stop picking against yall dead serious... SMH