BIGROB1970

1. Cheatham

2. Harpeth

3. Greenbrier

4. Heritage

5. Sycamore

6. White House

7. Westmoreland

Cheatham class of this district with Saunders, Darden & Harlan leading the way.

Harpeth returns pretty good group led by Anderton.

Greenbrier much improved with Nick Young & some good underclassmen.

Hoops season can't get here soon enough! Good luck to all teams!

1. Cheatham

2. Harpeth

3. Greenbrier

4. Heritage

5. Sycamore

6. White House

7. Westmoreland

Cheatham class of this district with Saunders, Darden & Harlan leading the way.

Harpeth returns pretty good group led by Anderton.

Greenbrier much improved with Nick Young & some good underclassmen.

Hoops season can't get here soon enough! Good luck to all teams!

We're pretty much in agreement Mumbles....I might go with Sycamore a notch higher than you did.  And I'm excited to see if Brown brings much back to the mix at GB this winter.  I've been watching the Saunders and Harlan clans from Cheatham the past few weeks at unapproved website fall league and they look strong.  I haven't seen anyone else from 9AA this summer except Allen and Young at GB--looks like they're gellin pretty good combining for about 30 pts/game out at CPA.  My HOPE is GB brings it up to at least 2nd place this year.  I also saw Harpeth's Anderton boys but wasn't THAT impressed. 

Isn't Heritage returning a strong team this year too?  Is Westmoreland dismal again this year?  What about WHHS--still gonna have a tough time?

Greenbrier could certainly work their way to 2nd. Anderton can shoot lights out from range, not sure how coaching change will affect Harpeth. Loss of Christian Smith will hurt Sycamore and coaching change there as well. If you haven't seen Darden from Cheatham be ready to be impressed. He is extremely athletic and plays above the rim. Looking forward to the season and seeing how it all shakes out. Good luck to all teams!

Last year's District and Region champs from Heritage return the trio of Cunningham, Bailey, and Sizemore and will certainly be in the mix for the championship at the AA level.  I guess they don't get any respect since they are coming up from single A. That's okay, we'll earn it as you all will see.  Coach Petrone will have them playing that tough man to man D and it will cause some problems for many teams.  The District MVP will come from either Heritage or Cheatham.  Mark it.  My top three are Heritage, Cheatham, and Sycamore.  White House may surprise some folks as well.

I suppose I am a bit skeptical about your Heritage bunch Cleggy. Moving up a class in hoops is a big jump. Cubs are defending district and region champs at AA level. They have key guys returning from a team that went 13-1 vs district opponents, drilled a highly ranked Giles Co and handled Spring Hill in region tourney. I just don't think Heritage has faced those kinds of tests, much less passed them. Saunders clearly top player in this district(think he had 40 in a fall league game last week). I think loss of Goodwin and Christian will hurt Sycamore this year. Don't sleep on Harpeth-they always put a pretty good team on the floor. Greenbrier on the rise, can't see WH or Westmoreland as a threat. Who knows though, maybe your bunch from Heritage will be a contender, but I will have to see it to believe it. Gonna be fun to see it play out! Only a month til practice!

I suppose I am a bit skeptical about your Heritage bunch Cleggy. Moving up a class in hoops is a big jump. Cubs are defending district and region champs at AA level. They have key guys returning from a team that went 13-1 vs district opponents, drilled a highly ranked Giles Co and handled Spring Hill in region tourney. I just don't think Heritage has faced those kinds of tests, much less passed them. Saunders clearly top player in this district(think he had 40 in a fall league game last week). I think loss of Goodwin and Christian will hurt Sycamore this year. Don't sleep on Harpeth-they always put a pretty good team on the floor. Greenbrier on the rise, can't see WH or Westmoreland as a threat. Who knows though, maybe your bunch from Heritage will be a contender, but I will have to see it to believe it. Gonna be fun to see it play out! Only a month til practice!

I see a lot of parity in the District this year, just like football.  Greenbrier has a good tall  post in Evans and great all-around player in Nick Young.  J.R. Brown is pretty dog gone good too.  Didn't Sycamore win the District last year?  I haven't seen Harpeth, but I know they have at least good player.  I saw him this summer at an AAU event playing with the Nashville Elite.  Dillon White should be putting up 15+ a night for Westmoreland.

Too early to make my predictions, but I KNOW Cheatham is the class of this district. Heritage is returning those players and a few transfers, but let's be honest that sub state game heritage won last year, neither could beat greenbrier (which heritage lost to late in season) so I am unsure how they could be ranked above greenbrier with both returning best players.......Heritage as in football I believe will struggle some with moving up , but they also have players to be successful and will be dangerous come tournament time. Westmoreland one man show with White. White House is as always can lose or compete with anyone, has the players to compete but they are young will they play is still the question mark? Harpeth always fundamental and have 1 good player. Sycamore didn't graduate a player hearing lost one , but definitely think the coaching change could be good or bad. So if I had to just rank them kind of blindly except for the old 9aa teams would have to be my pre-practice rank as follows

1. Cheatham

2. Greenbrier

3.Sycamore

4.Harpeth

5. Heritage

6. White House

7. Westmoreland