9AA TALK 2013-14

BIGROB1970

Austin has a bright future ahead of him. He works hard and the game is important to him-not to mention that he is a wonderful kid. This will be his team for the next 2 years.

As of now though, Cheatham is clearly led by its seniors. I am tired of hearing people dog on Saunders about silly stuff. Have heard it from opponents, fans and other coaches and it is a bunch of bull. Like they say though-haters gonna hate.

Jake is a fiery competitor-the guy you love to have on your team and hate if he is against you. Saunders is the main reason behind Cheatham's success. He can score from anywhere and has great instincts and vision. People who think he is selfish are dead wrong-he just wants to win as bad as any kid you've ever met. Sorry for the rant but I am sick of hearing people take shots at a good kid and great player. Darden and Harlan are awesome young men as well. I love watching teams that play with passion and this bunch does. Good luck to the Cubs the rest of the way!

Cubs took them to the wire in a battle last year at Kenwood and I will be surprised if it isn't a back and forth and competitive game tomorrow night. Saunders vs Norl and Darden vs Rivers are some awesome matchups. Hopefully a big crowd shows up tomorrow night in Ashland City as this should be an outstanding high school basketball game.

Jake and Daniel have gone up against each other many times-most recently in the championship game of the CPA fall league. Also interesting coaching matchup here, as Stigall and Stuart coached together for a few years at Cheatham prior to Stigall taking the Kenwood job.

On another note, where did all of the other 9aa posters go and what is going on with the other teams? Some scores are still unreported and would like to get some input from others to comprise the up to date standings for all 9aa teams. Cleggy?