TSSAA playoff standings

crawdad

I'm thinking these are normally released the Tuesday after week 5 which would be next week. Does anyone know? I did not see the info on their site.

HA. Ask Cleveland what that means after last year. Best forget whatever they put out and wait for 24 hours after the matchups are announced before thinking you're in. LOL 

HA. Ask Cleveland what that means after last year. Best forget whatever they put out and wait for 24 hours after the matchups are announced before thinking you're in. LOL 

Ha...funny you should mention. Ask Sullivan South how they felt after being left out and then shuttled 350 miles to Columbia for 1st round action. It was awful for both schools. Maybe TSSAA learned enough to get it right this time.

It is my understanding that only the top two in the district are guaranteed a playoff spot. Even of the district is split with 5A and 6A teams. For example last year in 9AAA ; Beech ( 5A ) won the district and MJ ( 6A)  was second. They were the only two guaranteed playoff spots. The other teams ( Station Camp , Wilson Central, and Portland ) got in as a wildcards.