Elizabethton @ Happy Valley

lawnman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha lee woodby says 70-0 what has his some done this year besides get a spot handed to him

Set around get fat. Cause he knew he had a spot it was being handed to him. 

And your son is? Or maybe you are to ashamed to say? If so it is okay i understand. 

Or wait maybe I should say which kid are you?

Edited by Woodby30

1994 was probably the last year happy valley even semi relevant because they are the bottom feeders of 3RC always fighting for last place I'm not sure if you graduated in 94 or were born in 94 but either way you are an idiot. He probably doesn't even believe the bs he's posting and just looking to get a rise out of cyclone fans. Hv hasn't played anyone close in years. Where has he been all season? Exactly..if someone pops out of nowhere theu probably are trolling. Especially since he's just repeating the same crap we hear every year

Edited by EHSTrack06

1994 was probably the last year happy valley even semi relevant because they are the bottom feeders of 3RC always fighting for last place I'm not sure if you graduated in 94 or were born in 94 but either way you are an idiot. He probably doesn't even believe the bs he's posting and just looking to get a rise out of cyclone fans. Hv hasn't played anyone close in years. Where has he been all season? Exactly..if someone pops out of nowhere theu probably are trolling. Especially since he's just repeating the same crap we hear every year

That's the reason I have not responded to him because there is nothing but crap coming out of his mouth.Go Cyclones

Yea right Ethan Thomas thinks he is something special we r gonna show that over rated pile of crap

You shouldn't put crap like this on here about young men that you probably don't know. If the only reason you are posting on here is to put crap like this then get off and get a life and get a clue. Don't put down players personally that ain't right. Grow up

Is Elizabethton throwing the ball with any efficiency? You have to figure they'll play a team that can stop Thomas at some point.

They didn't throw many passes or have many completions against TN High, although they didn't need to.

I think South will be their first test in that department and the way playoffs are setup, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a rematch in Round 1 or 2 privided one of them doesn't face Greeneville in Round 1.

Yea right Ethan Thomas thinks he is something special we r gonna show that over rated pile of crap

He doesn't think he is special but everyone with half a brain does! I'm not sure you remember the last time the Valley run that pie hole asking (Who is Betsy?) HV got smacked in the mouth hard! That's exactly what I'd do is piss these boys off! Which is fine with me that means I get home for touchdown Friday night cause the clock ran the second half! And blame coach Witten because players and coaches want to go somewhere they can win! Oops that stung didn't it

Edited by orange and black

Hv and elizabethton will both be pumped. Both teams coming off good wins and having confidence going In to this week. Hv's line is finally playing to potential, and they rushed for over 420 yards last game. I think this will be an offensive game with little defense for both teams

I promise you Betsy can play defense and they will make a difference in this game.