Union City's Homecoming vs. Gibson County

JDOGG80

I take no team for granted. We are going to have to play our best football on every down for the rest of this season. Teams may not have taken us seriously after our season opener but.....you can bet we have their attention now. We have beaten two top ranked teams in 1A and 2A at their house in the past three weeks. A part of me is asking, "Were these teams as good as they were supposed to be or are we just that much better"? I don't know and I don't care. All I care about now is winning this next game. I only want our guys to compete and play hard and continue to hold on to the football. We have plenty of tough games left on the schedule. All we need to do is to keep pressing the gas pedal. The Pioneers are coming off a very emotional win after going for over 4 seasons without a single win. You never know what will happen with a team like this. We need to play our best to stay on track for the remainder of this season. Go Tornados

I don't take anyone for granted either but lets face it GC isn't a challenge, I mean look who they beat Friday, not exactly a impression at all. Lets face it GC is a long way from being a challenge, and even at their best vs. our worse I still think it wont be close. To me if they won a game or at least came close against someone good then that would be a different story. But that's my opinion. My prediction UC 56-GC 0

I don't take anyone for granted either but lets face it GC isn't a challenge, I mean look who they beat Friday, not exactly a impression at all. Lets face it GC is a long way from being a challenge, and even at their best vs. our worse I still think it wont be close. To me if they won a game or at least came close against someone good then that would be a different story. But that's my opinion. My prediction UC 56-GC 0

I

Your can bet the farm that Coach Bowling will coach these guys like they are playing a serious team. You can't sleep on anybody. The instant you start putting a team away before a down has been played you start losing. Mapybe not that particular game but it will come back to haunt you.

I

Your can bet the farm that Coach Bowling will coach these guys like they are playing a serious team. You can't sleep on anybody. The instant you start putting a team away before a down has been played you start losing. Mapybe not that particular game but it will come back to haunt you.

oh I know coach will have them ready am I'm sure we will play our best and and it will show looking forward to this one. Because I don't have work Friday night I will be at this game and with it being Retro night I will probably be wearing my Jersey I wore in my playing days(97-00) its been since then since I wore it last.

oh I know coach will have them ready am I'm sure we will play our best and and it will show looking forward to this one. Because I don't have work Friday night I will be at this game and with it being Retro night I will probably be wearing my Jersey I wore in my playing days(97-00) its been since then since I wore it last.

Cool. If I tried to wear my old jersey it would require an act of congress to repair all the wrecked minds of the unfortunate people that had to see me in it. Its been almost 30 years since I played.

Cool. If I tried to wear my old jersey it would require an act of congress to repair all the wrecked minds of the unfortunate people that had to see me in it. Its been almost 30 years since I played.

You'd Need A Tube Of Axle Grease And A Dang Shoe Horn To Refit That Thang...LOL..Did They Issue Uniforms For Managers?