Tyner Rams @ Central Pounders

TynerRamFan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, just trying to figure out what players are going to be back and trying to see what offense they are going to run. I know they saw you guys play Friday and were impressed by your team and especially your QB. He runs the show. If they can slow him down we may have a chance. We are hurting at some of our skill positions and at QB. PFL. Go Pounders. If we get some players healthy and QB plays well then we could do it. See you at Central Memorial Stadium this Friday. GO POUNDERS!

No, just trying to figure out what players are going to be back and trying to see what offense they are going to run. I know they saw you guys play Friday and were impressed by your team and especially your QB. He runs the show. If they can slow him down we may have a chance. We are hurting at some of our skill positions and at QB. PFL. Go Pounders. If we get some players healthy and QB plays well then we could do it. See you at Central Memorial Stadium this Friday. GO POUNDERS!

Good post coach

I honestly thought that the central spread offense would hang points on the board and be able to play with anyone this year. Not that we would go undefeated but thought that central had the speed and talent to bust big plays and be able to out score a lot of teams.  

A lot of players lost self confidence and confidence in each other.  the one bright spot i think has been the Central offensive line.  There have been some busted plays, sure but as a whole they have not been bad.  

I am not sure what to expect this week.  Central has looked good in the wing t but fumbles have killed this team.  Still say that if central ever hangs on to the ball they can shorten this game, limit Tyner possessions and put up enough points to win.  BUT,  that is a huge IF!!!

Lots of rumors swirling on Hwy 58 right now.  Not practicing much last week did not help that either. I just hope the kids can get off the mat after Red Bank and come to play. 

As Coach John MAJORS use to say, " the hay is in the barn". Its time to play some ball. Pounders had a good practice. Both teams will play hard but when the Pounders come on to Central Memorial Stadium it's Pounder time. Go Pounders. 60 minutes of ball. PFL. Pounder for Life.

We will see about both teams...and if Central can stop the "44-Blast"!!

Go "Rams"!! (Tee-Fi)

TynerRamFam, We want to welcome u and your team to Central Memorial Stadium and Etter-Farmer Field as we host u guys. Now remember we have not played in 2 weeks so who knows what may happen. The Pounders may come out in the single wing or even the wish bone depending on how our QB is doing. Anyway welcome to our stadium and lets see if u or rather the team u represent can stop our attack . Go Pounders. Will be here. PFL.