Tyner Rams @ Central Pounders

TynerRamFan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my good friends from Tyner and other places. I am not a coach at Central just a informed alumni who knows more than any of you have posted. Also, I have coached in the Chattanooga area. So I know more than what u so called experts say may be going on. By the way TynerRamFan, I know Wayne a lot longer than u did. Are u sure he has prepared for everything? Go Pounders. PFL.

johnnyreb, it ain't happening. No resignation has happened yet. Must be a Walker Valley fan who had Bradley ties. Any way a good game will be played. Go Pounders. PFL 

it ain't happening or has not happened yet?  Might want to dig a little deeper there Pounder1.  It's not like he is really keeping it secret.  Just ask multiple coaches around the area and referees he has already told.  He tried to quit before the season started by interviewing for the Rhea Co. job. 

Here's the deal fellas. Til Johnny is gone then keep your trap shut and let's play football. He is the coach and while he is I am gonna respect him and trust he is gonna do the best job he can. Is he leaving? I don't know. I've heard the same stuff everybody else has but all I know is we are ready to get it on with the goats. Go pounders.

First of all congrats to Tyner for winning the game. I agree with tisthe season. He isn't gone and nobody knows it. Not even the head man at the school. Til you have definite evidence then be quite about it. The kids are not talking about it. We lost to the goats and nobody got seriously hurt. Just some hurt feelings. Go pounders.

Edited by Pounder1

Your nuts if you do not think the kids are talking about it. Congrars tyner on the win. Very sloppy game pounder defense played good but tyner helped out a lot with penalties and turn overs

Like I said before you play like you practice. 2 practices this week were 1.5- 2 hours thursdays was an hour.

Guess we worked hard on that fake punt. To bad we can't work on ball handling and blocking.

Your nuts if you do not think the kids are talking about it. Congrars tyner on the win. Very sloppy game pounder defense played good but tyner helped out a lot with penalties and turn overs

Like I said before you play like you practice. 2 practices this week were 1.5- 2 hours thursdays was an hour.

Guess we worked hard on that fake punt. To bad we can't work on ball handling and blocking.

I admire a person that ''tells it like it is", fishheadspin! Pounder1 is delusional...that is a serious character flaw. Pounder 1 how did you like the 44-Blast(lol).

Ram fan..I liked and respected you til you said our kids are duds.  Say what you want about adults and coaches but that was bs.  I'll just say this since you opened the door.  I have zero repsect for Rams anymore.  They have turned into a thug team.  I never thought Turner would lose control but evidently he has.  Enjoy the win.

The Purple "puds" are Purple duds....I tried to tell you guys...when it comes to football you got a loooog way to go...good luck the rest of the season and Pounder1 don't worry to much...it's always next year!

Well you did step over the line. I have not talked about your kids . I may be realistic however your team will not win out . Maybe we lost out tonight. But remember this, your team seemed a little out of control tonight and seemed to want to fight a awful lot. So I am calling the actions of your players out. It seems that Coach T may have lost a little control of his guys. By the way I never did call your players names as u did the Pounders. Is this the way u normally talk about other teams. Not impressed as a Ram team of past years. Not enough discipline or deep enough roster to win the district. I may be delusional but I know  my football and more about these teams than u ever will.Go Pounders. By the way see u next year. PFL. By the way I enjoyed your band. They were just as many as your fans for the game on your side. Great following.