Dyersburg vs Martin Westview - payback

mg

Time to get some talk started on the game, as I am sure that this coming Friday night had been circled on Westviews calendar for the last year after being taken to the woodshed at Dyersburg last season.

Westview has a very good team, plus revenge, well that could mean a long night for my Trojans. Nobody really knows if Dyersburg even has a good team or not? It was not until the Crocket County game that all the defensive players were healthy, so we have not had a chance to see if there is any consistency? Offensively, the Trojans ain't bad.

According to the experts, and computers, Westview is favored to win the game. Only time will tell if the computers and experts guessed correctly.

Hope to see a big crowd and to have great weather! Should be a great game!

Edited by mg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get some talk started on the game, as I am sure that this coming Friday night had been circled on Westviews calendar for the last year after being taken to the woodshed at Dyersburg last season.

Westview has a very good team, plus revenge, well that could mean a long night for my Trojans. Nobody really knows if Dyersburg even has a good team or not? It was not until the Crocket County game that all the defensive players were healthy, so we have not had a chance to see if there is any consistency? Offensively, the Trojans ain't bad.

According to the experts, and computers, Westview is favored to win the game. Only time will tell if the computers and experts guessed correctly.

Hope to see a big crowd and to have great weather! Should be a great game!

Don't know about experts and computers, but this will be one heck of a game!!! The winner will probably be the district champ. Where is the game being played at???  I think that will have alot to do with the outcome.   

Honestly, I have Martin wins.  That would give us a shot at still finishing 2nd in the district and getting an automatic playoff berth.  But I think Dyersburg is probably, very slightly, the better team.  Here's to hoping I am wrong.

Should be a good game! I'm pulling for dyersburg in a big way lol.

Why you pulling for Dyersburg Joe???  I have nothing against Dyersburg, but we really need Martin to win if we want a chance to claim 2nd place in the district without any ties.  If we tie for second we will probably lose the tie breakers.  We need Martin to win to help out playoff chances. 

for me...this is a conteners/pretenders game for the trojans...westview is the 1st team on the dyersburg schedule that will absolutely make the playoffs...and prolly make a lil noise too

the haywood score keeps poppin in my head...dburg needs to send a statement that that particular game was a fluke...

injured players were supposed to have returned against crockett and with the bye week they get 2 weeks to adjust to the system...

for me dburg needs to win this 35-14

Why you pulling for Dyersburg Joe???  I have nothing against Dyersburg, but we really need Martin to win if we want a chance to claim 2nd place in the district without any ties.  If we tie for second we will probably lose the tie breakers.  We need Martin to win to help out playoff chances. 

You are right BPM, That should read pulling for Martin.  

This one is a toss up...Dyersburg is really good and dominated our line last year. They lost some players from last year, but they have alot coming back. If Westview can hang around late, we could pull off an upset. Good program the Coach has going in Dyersburg...he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Very big for playoff seedings....