Mckenzie and Bruceton......Homecoming week for the rebels

CENTRALTIGERFAN

Through The 3rd Quarter...It All Went South In The 4th

The 4th quarter was painful to listen to for a fact!!!!! The momentum change was obvious even to hear and the Rebels had no answer for it.

Hopefully the Rebs have learned from all the games they have played so far and can get it together the rest of the season. This can still be a good one for them.

GO REBELS!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful quiet on here. Seems like both teams are worried about their offense. In my opinion Bruceton's key to winnin is keepin our defense off the field. Our lack of offense production has been our downfall. Our defense keeps it close till the 4th then they wear out. Our offense has to capitalize on our defensive stops.

Funny how there problems didn't show all that much against the Underdawgs......thanks again Mc3and3's

I'm thinking that may have been the annual resurgence of the Rebel curse on the "underdawgs" and nothing more. Folks around Rebel Nation say that if you put Gibson Co. or McEwen in Huntingdon uniforms they could beat the Rebels, Same might fit in a Gleason/McKenzie matchup. There is no accounting for the mental aspect of the game.

McKenzie wins this game but it likely won't be a blowout. I especially don't like the fact that it's homecoming...........distractions.

Edited by duckman38201

With Bubba and Chavez (lightening and thunder) in the Rebel backfield the Tigers BETTER be good against the run!!! The Rebel passing game can be big trouble for a defense or it can be big trouble for the Rebels depending on which offense shows up and if they decide to play 4 quarters.

Personally, I feel like the Rebels are going to be tough to deny the rest of the season. They have been up, down, up, down all season and I'm thinking they are tired of that and ready to get serious. The black and blue district better get ready for the Rebels now.............I'm expecting a jail break from them the rest of the way.

Edited by duckman38201

With Bubba and Chavez (lightening and thunder) in the Rebel backfield the Tigers BETTER be good against the run!!! The Rebel passing game can be big trouble for a defense or it can be big trouble for the Rebels depending on which offense shows up and if they decide to play 4 quarters.

Personally, I feel like the Rebels are going to be tough to deny the rest of the season. They have been up, down, up, down all season and I'm thinking they are tired of that and ready to get serious. The black and blue district better get ready for the Rebels now.............I'm expecting a jail break from them the rest of the way.

pretty good break down.....I'll have to agree. Wish we had another shot at'em, but on the other hand I don't. Glad there 2A. That run defense will keep them in any game. The spread offensive teams may have a bit more success than an rush team, but there dang good at shuttin down the run.

Whats the most rushing yards they have gave up this year? Stat nerds......Hello