Marion vs Sale Creek (McCurry man against that Cox man)

Roy Dillard

To all of you that have come on here and kicked me in the teeth, I am sorry for what ever I have ever done to you guys. If I can take you out to dinner or whatever to make it up to you I will. I am obviously in the dark. Me and others are very confused. You would think I killed somebody or something. I try to do my best, but that is all I have. Very sorry if I have let anyone down.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of you that have come on here and kicked me in the teeth, I am sorry for what ever I have ever done to you guys. If I can take you out to dinner or whatever to make it up to you I will. I am obviously in the dark. Me and others are very confused. You would think I killed somebody or something. I try to do my best, but that is all I have. Very sorry if I have let anyone down.

Tell me where,I'm in......

I don't know who you are but don't be weak... If you haven't done anything to anyone then just drop it. This bantering makes you look silly...

A wolf loses no sleep over the opinions of sheep...

Late 2nd quarter 43 0 .....Warriors passing and starters still in. Zeman just scores to make it 49. Must be trying to pad his stats. That's sad.[/quote

The fool speaks again.... Zeman had 9 carries the entire game and zero in second half. A varsity player only touched the ball one time in the second half. I agree with Lancer, no one from S Pitt should say anything about scores being ran up.

You Jasper fellers need not worry bout SP folkes saying much bout the amount of scoring. The point of a feud is to earhole as many as you can & score as much as you can. Recon when a team gets Pirate Ruled theys know theys got to keep working and get better. Congrats to Jasper on what is obviously a "W"

A smart man once told me that it was up to the defense to stop the offense from scoring! Yes the score was pretty bad but the JV played most of the 3rd and all of the 4th qutrs......We scored right after half and took a knee for the extra point....at that point all starters where pulled.

My hats off to Sale Creek for playing every down and not giving up. Couple years with that coach and his attitude I see them being a contender in football.......

I guess they want to best the Pirates score against SCreek.

Not everything in Marion County revolves around what the Great South Pittsburg did or didn't do. Your comment about MC running up the score is funny! Ask ole Vick if he couldn't have but a hundred on MC if he wouldn't have did it! Now, go back to the Boyd thread and predict what or how many points SP will put up against the Bucs!