175 BOYD-BUCHANAN                       2A     1   3   0   103.16     100.07
181 ONEIDA                              2A     4   1   0    90.63      99.40
185 FORREST                             2A     3   2   0    89.56      98.63
188 EAGLEVILLE                          2A     4   1   0    87.62      98.34
201 RIVERSIDE                           2A     3   2   0    93.98      96.61
204 LORETTO                             2A     2   2   0    95.33      96.29
222 MARION COUNTY                       2A     4   1   0    79.92      92.84

Edited by inappropriate301

Sonny Moore has Rockwood rated higher and Oneida beat them head to head.....granted it was only by one point, but any win on the road has to be considered a little tougher.  Also kinda curious how Goodpasture is rated so highly at 2-3.  My sources in Nashville tell me this is NOT one of the better teams they have fielded.  Grace stocked up at running back after losing #24 from last year, they replaced him nicely with the stud from Rockwood.  I would rate Rockwood very highly if they still had the brothers that went to Grace.  Heard Mitchell has a brutal schedule and if they avoid losing anyone to injury, they may have the goods to be in the hunt.  I must be truthful.....Sonny's poll is usually pretty accurate......so maybe he knows the deal?

Kazanity

• Upvote 1

Sonny Moore has Rockwood rated higher and Oneida beat them head to head.....granted it was only by one point, but any win on the road has to be considered a little tougher.  Also kinda curious how Goodpasture is rated so highly at 2-3.  My sources in Nashville tell me this is NOT one of the better teams they have fielded.  Grace stocked up at running back after losing #24 from last year, they replaced him nicely with the stud from Rockwood.  I would rate Rockwood very highly if they still had the brothers that went to Grace.  Heard Mitchell has a brutal schedule and if they avoid losing anyone to injury, they may have the goods to be in the hunt.  I must be truthful.....Sonny's poll is usually pretty accurate......so maybe he knows the deal?

Kazanity

By week 10 ole Sonny will have it.I'd say its getting more accurate every week. For example ,I thought I'd be cute and Pick Gallitin to Beat Trousdale, Sonny said Trousdale by 1 or 2 at home. Walla. Out of all the polls I've seen ,its the best.

• Upvote 1

By week 10 ole Sonny will have it.I'd say its getting more accurate every week. For example ,I thought I'd be cute and Pick Gallitin to Beat Trousdale, Sonny said Trousdale by 1 or 2 at home. Walla. Out of all the polls I've seen ,its the best.[/quote

Understand Sonny is good, I agree, however what does Sonny know about Goodpasture that we don't? Is Goodpasture playing possum waiting for playoffs? Comments?

By week 10 ole Sonny will have it.I'd say its getting more accurate every week. For example ,I thought I'd be cute and Pick Gallitin to Beat Trousdale, Sonny said Trousdale by 1 or 2 at home. Walla. Out of all the polls I've seen ,its the best.[/quote

Understand Sonny is good, I agree, however what does Sonny know about Goodpasture that we don't? Is Goodpasture playing possum waiting for playoffs? Comments?

I agree about Goodpasture, but  when you start real high ,it takes several weeks for ole Sonnys puter to catch up with you. It'll get alot more accurate by week 10.

Understand Sonny is good, I agree, however what does Sonny know about Goodpasture that we don't? Is Goodpasture playing possum waiting for playoffs? Commen

My sources are pretty good......and they are convinced Goodpasture ain't going to ambush anyone.  They are going to beat inferior teams and they are going to get beat by teams with better players.  Of course Sonny is the poll I usually go by....?

Kaz

Yeah thats the poll I always respect the most. It never says what I want it to, but its very accurate.

My sources are pretty good......and they are convinced Goodpasture ain't going to ambush anyone. They are going to beat inferior teams and they are going to get beat by teams with better players. Of course Sonny is the poll I usually go by....?

Kaz

Did they fire the recruiting coordinator when they got rid of the previous coach? They have put more players in the pros than almost any high school team in TN in the last 10 years. Time to restock!