Greeneville Vs. Daniel Boone

DevilMan03

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville 56 Daniel Boone 7. Greeneville is the best team Boone will face this year.

well that blows my mind but i am very cautious greeneville will be ready to play and i know db is down this year a little but daniel boone always is a pesky team i think the devils defense is better than alot of people are giving them credit for !

Boone's showing tonight will only throw a little more fuel on the Greene Devil fire,as if they need it.

agreed. Ofcourse Boone is no Ro-Rob, but I think they will present a challenge early for the big greene. I do however think after getting ran by and passed over for a 28 or so to nothing lead, the Boonies will begin to sit down and give in......NOT GIVE UP, because those boone kids never quit, but they just don't have the goods to be "runnin with the devils"

Greene Team 56

Danull Bune 2's  7

Have you made a Greeneville game this year stud?

I have ties down here and I remember the Willie C and B.J Spradlin teams. I went and saw them play during those years and their is great tradition down here. Also, not to mention the food at the concession stands (Hot dogs). This year's team is a special group. There is something about this group... 

I have ties down here and I remember the Willie C and B.J Spradlin teams. I went and saw them play during those years and their is great tradition down here. Also, not to mention the food at the concession stands (Hot dogs). This year's team is a special group. There is something about this group... 

yes there is it is starting to develop a certain Jenesequa they are starting to click on all cylinders and this is gonna get better so :: Sit Down Buckle Up and Get ready for A Ride!

Fact is fact, the Greene Devils will not face any stiff competition until a playoff game against Fulton.  The only question is will both teams be injury free at that point?  It should be a great game to watch.

I am Abigail Greene Devil fan but I have to disagree a little. Signal Mnt will give us a test as well as either South or Betsy depending on who we play. All 3 of those teams have some very good athletes and are well coached. All 3 are ranked right behind us. The reason I say this is I hope our kids stay focused one game at a time. Remember our vols were looking past LSU one year to go to national championship game and got beat in SEC championship.