14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Shelbyville Golden Eagles
    • Lincoln County Falcons

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will come down to the Athletes of Shelbyville vs. the Power of Lincoln County.  The Falcons must learn to play a 4 qtr. ballgame.  Should be a great game.  Go Falcons!!!!!!!!

I agree with you tn2164 Lincoln County must play 4 full quarters of ball. I also agree with FreeAgent11 that it is a toss up, it could go either way. While the Falcons seem to start slow they do end with a bang. If it's close at the half I think the falcons win. I wish we could or would pass the ball a little more to open things up for those 2 great runners we have.

Bottom line is your Qb has negative rushing yardage on the year.  He isn't a threat to take off.  He's thrown 4 td's to 6 int's.  Your averaging only 73 yards a game passing.   Completion percentage is in the 40% area.  Am I stating anything that every coach you've faced didn't know??  Of Course not.  The fact that you guys have been able to run the ball that effectively is a credit to Hill and Golden and more importantly that excellent offensive line you guys have.  To face a 9 man box all year and average 270 yards a game is making a statement!

Edited by FreeAgent11

Bottom line is your Qb has negative rushing yardage on the year.  He isn't a threat to take off.  He's thrown 4 td's to 6 int's.  Your averaging only 73 yards a game passing.   Completion percentage is in the 40% area.  Am I stating anything that every coach you've faced didn't know??  Of Course not.  The fact that you guys have been able to run the ball that effectively is a credit to Hill and Golden and more importantly that excellent offensive line you guys have.  To face a 9 man box all year and average 270 yards a game is making a statement!

You are right again FreeAgent11. I can't but wonder what would the QB spot look like if that sophomore QB had not got hurt.