Marion Co @ Copper Basin

MCRoadWarrior

2 cupcakes in a roll. Better hope jasper remembers how to play hard and remain tough

From the sound of things down around SP, you better hope you have enough young'uns to play football...one suspended another quite, seems like there might be a mutiny on hand.....lol

Maybe they just need ole Mr. Silers walnut paddle to make a visit and set a couple straight.

Now, Marion should have no problem with CB....hope our JV gets plenty of playing time.....game time experience is always a good thing for the future........

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the sound of things down around SP, you better hope you have enough young'uns to play football...one suspended another quite, seems like there might be a mutiny on hand.....lol

Maybe they just need ole Mr. Silers walnut paddle to make a visit and set a couple straight.

Now, Marion should have no problem with CB....hope our JV gets plenty of playing time.....game time experience is always a good thing for the future........

I asked about that. They kicked a couple off the team, but as far as I know it wasn't anything dealing with school. Marion beats Basin by 50. It's over at the end of the first.

It's game day boys....I know its hard to get pumped for a game like this but go out there and show them what you valley boys are known for, hard hitting and pounding the rock.....so suit up and strap on those helmets and hitem hard from start to end......let them know quick whos gonna be walking away a winner. As for the JV boys, if you get on that field tonight, don't let up. Show them what the future holds for the up and coming Warriors....hittem hard and low.....

Hey cut off the rotten spots and the rest is still good.

The TFP said it best and it wasn't that Hargis man. 3 out of the last 4 teams jasper has played are winless. That doesn't help anything but confidence. Not toughness.

With Mac's ability at picking a winning schedule I'm tempted to get him to buy me some lottery tickets.

Hey cut off the rotten spots and the rest is still good.

I agree with you completely but I think they're are more rotten spots on that team than just 2. Keep cutting the bad spots and all you're left with is a core! Ive heard it more times from SP fans that this team is not a SP team. You can put on the uniform and dress like a pirate but as you and I know, its more than a uniform that makes a PIRATE!

As for the Boyd game, Im supporting you all the way. Ill root for any valley team when they head to Chatt to play a game.

for the tfp article, well confidence builds strength...strength builds wins.......wins build TEAMS that will go out and give all they have to win a game....good luck tonight!