Clinton Player out

MPatterson21

Blake Sharp a senior leader for the Dragons this year is out with an ankle injury that required surgury, this is a sad thing and puts a damper on clintons high asperations this year so somebody needs to step up... but everybody that will please pray for blake a speedy and complete recovery..... remember like has been said before dont hate him cause u aint him, B Sharp, 8 is great, and Sharpshooter... Get well soon brotha

Guest Dragonfan222

It really is a shame that Blake Sharp suffered an injury at a time like this. The clinton boys bball team were supposedly going to go far and do some damage this year, but without Blake I doubt they will do half of what is expected of them. Just like with football that boy is a leader on the basketball team, they need him and now they are without him. I hope the team and gel together and work things as good as possible without him there. Good luck dragons!

Guest dirtydawg13

i had heard rumor that geoffery was at catholic, guess not. From what i hear hes suppose to be this outstanding all around player can he not fill in for the blake guy to help clinton out. Or is just an average highschool ball player.