Dobyns Bennett Football (regular season VS playoff record)

MrTSSAA

The parts business is great. How are you doing fliping burgers?

There you go again, I was asking another legitimate question "How's the car parts business?".

You have a serious problem.  Were you an abused child?

I don't flip burgers, I eat them.  I love my burgers.  I love my burgers with alot of onions on them.  In fact, I like onion burgers, alot, just leave off the meat.  The more onions, the better I like them. Onions, Onions, I love onions.  Do you like onions?  I bet you like onions too. I bet DB onions are the best, better than any other onions in region.  Does Kingsport have the best onions in NT TN?   the World?

I like how you explain how fair you are with your statement in advance of being un-fair. "there's really no other explanation" Really? Who are you compairing DB to? Sure the bulk of DB wins have come against weaker competition, but the same can be said for every football team in the country. Pick any team you want and look at the records and you will find that most of their wins come against weaker teams. You also fail to even consider DB wins over "good teams". But I've got to thank you for saying its ok for DB fans to be proud of the program. That was really nice of you.

There you go Hoss---I think you have Whacko coming around.  He likes you now.

South was not favored in that game. That is just ridiculous. That was the year that DB came into the playoffs undefeated and ranked #1. Before the playoff era that would have been that, another Championship. But that pesky TSSAA sent lowly W. Blount up to J. Fred for their First Round beat down. Wait . . . W.B. 13 DB 10. But hey, you beat South. Good Times.

Your right, I don't know what I was thinking. That was stupid of me to say South was favored in a football game against DB. You know I was just thinking, maybe you guys could get William Blount to come up and play against DB in your place if you ever get the gonads to get back on the schedule. They could wear the South uniforms just to make u-all feel better.

There you go again, I was asking another legitimate question "How's the car parts business?".

You have a serious problem.  Were you an abused child?

I don't flip burgers, I eat them.  I love my burgers.  I love my burgers with alot of onions on them.  In fact, I like onion burgers, alot, just leave off the meat.  The more onions, the better I like them. Onions, Onions, I love onions.  Do you like onions?  I bet you like onions too. I bet DB onions are the best, better than any other onions in region.  Does Kingsport have the best onions in NT TN?   the World?

You just went off the deep end. Yes....im sure of it.

After giving their best shot at downgrading the Tribe's performance history, MUTT and tSSAa STILL haven't said who they are with. My guess it that their teams are one of those extremely weak teams that DB has built their overall record on?? I would say you should tuck your tail and run at this point. That is unless I'm wrong, and if so.... who you with??

After giving their best shot at downgrading the Tribe's performance history, MUTT and tSSAa STILL haven't said who they are with. My guess it that their teams are one of those extremely weak teams that DB has built their overall record on?? I would say you should tuck your tail and run at this point. That is unless I'm wrong, and if so.... who you with??

i could care less what you think, as most people on here.  You lost your credibility back in 2007.

i could care less what you think, as most people on here.  You lost your credibility back in 2007.

What :huh:?? Awh man.... don't take your ball and go home now, we just started playing JeffsMullet! Just answer the question and I'll leave you alone. Who you with???

my stove is broken.  Do you have any old ford car parts that will suffice as a stove burner.  I asking you, as you are the ford parts expert.  I told you, I don't cook, I eat onions.

Mullethead you are already in a hole with me... do you really want to match wits with us both? :unsure: Really...!? This could get ugly... You know if you start cursing Coach will kick you off again.  :roflol: I'm just sayin...

I like how you explain how fair you are with your statement in advance of being un-fair. "there's really no other explanation" Really? Who are you compairing DB to? Sure the bulk of DB wins have come against weaker competition, but the same can be said for every football team in the country. Pick any team you want and look at the records and you will find that most of their wins come against weaker teams. You also fail to even consider DB wins over "good teams". But I've got to thank you for saying its ok for DB fans to be proud of the program. That was really nice of you.

Unfair? What was I unfair about? Sure, all good programs beat the weak teams on their schedules. Unlike other schools with those gaudy overall records though, D-B has a 28-30 playoff record with 21 first or second round exits. I attribute it to a butter soft regular season schedule that doesn't prepare them. What do you attribute it to? In fairness, there's not a lot D-B can do with their schedule when it comes to the Volunteers, Crocketts, etc. of upper East TN. In the past, I used to think D-B would benefit by trying to get a home & home with some of the upstate SC schools, but I don't know if it would or not, since it'd likely only be 1 game a year.