Greeneville @ West Greene

DevilMan03

What happened after the game?

i left after the 3rd qtr. but did listen to the game on the drive home the announcer said the west greene players and coaches all went to the locker room - only three  west greene players went to the field to shake hands i commend those young men i pesonally know one of them - but the coaching staff of West Greene Joe Case you have just set an example of how poor sportsmanship can be the downfall of a program, you sir are pitiful!

Coming in late to the conversation here, but can someone give me the history on the Ballard and Case feud? I used to live in Greene county and had nothing but respect for the Devils. Good program.

i myself dont really know where and when it started - all i know is that case was an asst. at greeneville some years ago late 90's i think then he went to mo west and was either an asst. coach or one of there other coaches then he came back to greene co to take over at west greene we have always heard of some kind of rif bat for myself i dont really know!

i left after the 3rd qtr. but did listen to the game on the drive home the announcer said the west greene players and coaches all went to the locker room - only three  west greene players went to the field to shake hands i commend those young men i pesonally know one of them - but the coaching staff of West Greene Joe Case you have just set an example of how poor sportsmanship can be the downfall of a program, you sir are pitiful!

What did West Greene expect Greeneville to do the 2nd half..just stand around. I've never seen anything like this happen before. What little respect I had for West Greene is gone now.