Upperman vs LA

LOL...............weak, very weak attempt to recover there grillz. Nobody has ever referred to a SC player as Juice, other than Dirkson.

Point is. Juice didn't have to pad his stats to win Mr. Football.

Yelp, this game was played weeks ago, and yet, here you are hanging around too.

Should have quit while you was ahead....

I just now read it cause it just popped up as the most recent comment. I've read this comments all year about having York late in games, and frankly, at this point it doesn't matter. IMO the kid from Fulton should win it, throw all the stats out. Tired of reading about it, which is normally what I do instead of commenting. I know where Mr. Postman 'Stampus Lickus' is coming from now. I'm just saying I wouldn't be worried about who Mr. Football is, I would be worried about Tyner coming to town so I could get another shot at York. I also happen to work with people who are from Smith Co. who have kids/players/relatives that play football and have heard those comments so I don't know where they are getting that from since the two most knowledgable ppl in Smith Co. are commenting on it and I hope you are right. In 21 hours, none of this will matter anways.

Guest Termite

I just now read it cause it just popped up as the most recent comment. I've read this comments all year about having York late in games, and frankly, at this point it doesn't matter. IMO the kid from Fulton should win it, throw all the stats out. Tired of reading about it, which is normally what I do instead of commenting. I know where Mr. Postman 'Stampus Lickus' is coming from now. I'm just saying I wouldn't be worried about who Mr. Football is, I would be worried about Tyner coming to town so I could get another shot at York. I also happen to work with people who are from Smith Co. who have kids/players/relatives that play football and have heard those comments so I don't know where they are getting that from since the two most knowledgable ppl in Smith Co. are commenting on it and I hope you are right. In 21 hours, none of this will matter anways.

"worried about Tyner"?? I'm neither a coach nor a player, nothing for me to "worry" about.

"two most knowledgeable ppl"....probably not, it's just some folks eager to talk down a kid without knowing the facts makes us look like that. LOL

I don't care who wins Mr. Football. It was said York has been in several games later to pad his stats. I have no idea if that's true or not. That also has nothing to do with the SC/Tyner game or any other game for that matter. You put your foot in your mouth about something you have no idea about. You are bashing a young kid you also know nothing about. Time to move on to something that matters.