Landers vs Rebels

israelmiller

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ever say Cloudland will lose? You sound like a lot the Greeneville fans on their board that think they're unbeatable

Why would I ever predict Cloudland to lose? I'm a real Lander fan through and through.  I'm proud of them and I think we'll take the title this year.  You'll just have to get over it. :popcorneater:

One game at a time boys, no1 has a doubt bout them LANDERS! BUT some of u all may be real surprised of wat the DOGS can bring on the mountain in week 10 if healthy and playing wat they're capable of! Everybody keep bitin them finger nails and having those wild dreams bout the landers blowing the DOGS out week 10 because that's all it will be is a DREAM! JUST dont have any WET DREAMS MEN! It's just around the corner, next 3 weeks will be very interesting for both teams!

Not my twin. I have twin girls. :D There is only one king.  BDF, its going to be an exciting week for sure.  I think week 10 will be settled by one or two scores at the most.  I've got respect for Hampton's young team.  Just because I think its our year doens't mean I'm going about it in an unsportsmanlike manner.  I'm a confident person but you won't hear me trash the bulldog players or coaches like in times past. 

Not my twin. I have twin girls. :D There is only one king.  BDF, its going to be an exciting week for sure.  I think week 10 will be settled by one or two scores at the most.  I've got respect for Hampton's young team.  Just because I think its our year doens't mean I'm going about it in an unsportsmanlike manner.  I'm a confident person but you won't hear me trash the bulldog players or coaches like in times past. 

Cloudland needs to focus on SG and the Dogs need to work on getting better. You have no controll about how good any other team is, you can only make yourself better.