Giles County @ Spring Hill

JAFO

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always enjoy heading up 31 to Spring Hill. Them folks are real nice in the hospitality department. Too bad Maury County treats them like a red headed step-child. A proud program that deserves better.

I don't have a problem with the U of E because they play in DII. I do with all the other privates playing on the public side. They are not as well coached as CPA by a long shot and definitely lack class. Makes no difference. Water under the bridge.

The forward scouts got nothing from the U of E experience. I like where this group of Bobcats are heading.

Go Bobcats! :ph34r:

I always enjoy heading up 31 to Spring Hill. Them folks are real nice in the hospitality department. Too bad Maury County treats them like a red headed step-child. A proud program that deserves better.

I don't have a problem with the U of E because they play in DII. I do with all the other privates playing on the public side. They are not as well coached as CPA by a long shot and definitely lack class. Makes no difference. Water under the bridge.

The forward scouts got nothing from the U of E experience. I like where this group of Bobcats are heading.

Go Bobcats! :ph34r:

I agree, this bunch is pretty solid. As far as U of E goes, solid football team but the stands are small and the atmosphere is staged with not alot of class. I had a guy tell me from there that he hasnt seen that much backing and support for a football team like we have since he has been at U of E.  Go Bobcats!

Ya just can't buy respect Catfan68. You have to earn it to wear it. Had a couple of U of E folks said the same thing about the Bobcat faithful. They said their fans were there for the 5 year old half time skit. REAL Cats fans were there for the young men in black & gold. You have to love the Bobcat fans. Even though they knew we didn't have much of a chance they still turned out to support them. :thumb: