Polk County @ Sweetwater

Charlie Murphy

Notre Dame beat themselves. All though we lost I wasn't impressed with Polk. They scored early when all starters weren't in the game. A few kids suspended hurt us(came late to football meetings late). We started the game with 2 backups on o-line and then we lost another on an injury and we still moved the ball. Our defense is stout our O will be fine . I look forward to seeing them in the plafoffs.

Notre Dame beat themselves. All though we lost I wasn't impressed with Polk. They scored early when all starters weren't in the game. A few kids suspended hurt us(came late to football meetings late). We started the game with 2 backups on o-line and then we lost another starter on an injury and we still moved the ball. Our defense is stout our O will be fine . I look forward to seeing them in the plafoffs.

Edited by IrishTrickster

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame beat themselves. All though we lost I wasn't impressed with Polk. They scored early when all starters weren't in the game. A few kids suspended hurt us(came late to football meetings late). We started the game with 2 backups on o-line and then we lost another starter on an injury and we still moved the ball. Our defense is stout our O will be fine . I look forward to seeing them in the plafoffs.

put the drink down and back away from the bar , I will call you a taxi.

Notre Dame was missing some players, ok. Polk doesn't recruit, let's call it even!