Polk County @ Sweetwater

Charlie Murphy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to hear about this........what was the injury and how long does Sweetwater expect him to be out? Hope he has a speedy recovery.

They just released the info tonight, torn ACL, surgery next month, 6 month rehab.  He is a tough player for a QB, I'm sure he will be back even stronger his senior year.

Polk rolls in this one and wins another district title. Just hope those young men aren't looking to far ahead to the South Pitt game. Polk needs to take care of business this week. Hope Polk comes out injury free because they will need everyone against South Pitt.

They have played 4-5 teams better than SP. Bradley, East Ridge, Sequoyah, Walker Valley are all better than SP. Polk will have no problems.

They have played 4-5 teams better than SP. Bradley, East Ridge, Sequoyah, Walker Valley are all better than SP. Polk will have no problems.

Not to get too off topic, this discussion will kick off in earnest in about 15 hours. If Roy get's the website up on time!

But, stop all that poor mouthing, SP ain't dead! I would say Bradley, Sequoyah, and Notre Dame are better than SP, East Ridge was a fluke and I don't know how Walker Valley scores on anybody!

Polk should win out, but lets get one at a time. I think Polk beats sweetwater and gets some young kids in, but I quit predicting scores after the ER game, because who knows which Polk attitude is going to show up?

Not to get too off topic, this discussion will kick off in earnest in about 15 hours. If Roy get's the website up on time!

But, stop all that poor mouthing, SP ain't dead! I would say Bradley, Sequoyah, and Notre Dame are better than SP, East Ridge was a fluke and I don't know how Walker Valley scores on anybody!

Polk should win out, but lets get one at a time. I think Polk beats sweetwater and gets some young kids in, but I quit predicting scores after the ER game, because who knows which Polk attitude is going to show up?

See Charlie Boy, you admitted it too. Bradley, Notre Dame and Sequoyah are all better than SP.

See Charlie Boy, you admitted it too. Bradley, Notre Dame and Sequoyah are all better than SP.

Yeah, I said after the pre season scrimmage at Bradley that this SP team wasn't the same caliber of SP team that I had seen there in the past few seasons.

And those three schools should be better, right? One is 6A, one is 4A, and one recruits! All I care about is that Polk is better on October 25. We can discuss that later, on the 1A/2A board, under the proper thread.