Oak Ridge @ Powell

powellphoto

Actually. We won the game in sprite of our first half play calling. If we had our tight end formation in earlier, the first half might have been different.

Agreed. When they put ol #86 in and we started actually putting a hat on #11 things shifted in our favor. #11 was free to roam where he wanted in the first half. Made a heckuva difference when they put #86 in. Great job by that young man to start putting a hat on #11!

Agreed. When they put ol #86 in and we started actually putting a hat on #11 things shifted in our favor. #11 was free to roam where he wanted in the first half. Made a heckuva difference when they put #86 in. Great job by that young man to start putting a hat on #11!

He was nervous earlier this week about 11's size and speed. Proud of him even if he got that holding penalty late in the game. Thanks!

I hate hearing about all of the jawing that was going on before the game. I hate that stuff. No place for it - not before, not during, and not after. Darel Middleton (#11) was doing it, and he is notorious for it. I can't stand it. Kid has no business acting that way. He's still got a lot of growing up to do before he signs with UT.

• Upvote 1