Gatlinburg pittman 7-1 at 7-0 Carter

harley04

After seeing Carter play this past week for the first time I think this will be a good matchup and test for both. I have seen Carter play once and Gatlinburg-Pittman play once. I was able to see the GP vs AE game a couple of weeks ago on TV. GP seemed to struggle with the speed that AE had, but AE was just way to dis-organized to get anything productive done. I looked at both teams previous wins and schedules and don't see a huge difference in the teams they have each played. GP has played Fulton already which we all know was over before it started, and every team has and will struggle with Fulton. Here is how they have both faired against similar teams.

Union Co

Carter won 52-12 GP won 48-20

Cocke Co

GP won 35-0 Carter won 33-0

AE

GP won 35-12 Carter won 50-6

The rest of games and schedule

GP beat Green Back 20-14

GP beat Unicoi Co 46-22

GP beat Cumberland Gap 35-7

GP lost to Fulton 62-8

Carter beat Gibbs 54-48

Carter beat South-Doyle 44-10

Carter beat McMinn Central 47-22

Carter beat Pigeon Forge 27-24

I think Carter is much faster than GP, but GP is a stronger running and possession control team. Should be a great atmosphere and great game. Good luck to both teams.

Carter by 21

Carter has lots of speed. Not the best upfront on either side of the ball but good enough to get some good athletes out in space. Turnovers are the key. GP is very disciplined and typically does not turn the ball over much. Not sure GP has the athletes to cover their athletes.......GP will score but Carter puts so much pressure on you with that speed.

i agree. Carter by 3 TD.

GP has a good Defense starters don't get scored on much, good secondary just solid over all. Carter will be a challenge but thats what makes fri nights so much fun. GP is a 2nd half team but they need too be a 1st half team too fri. night GP fans will pack your stadium it will be electric. GP upsets 4a Carter. :thumb:

GP has a good Defense starters don't get scored on much, good secondary just solid over all. Carter will be a challenge but thats what makes fri nights so much fun. GP is a 2nd half team but they need too be a 1st half team too fri. night GP fans will pack your stadium it will be electric. GP upsets 4a Carter. :thumb:

Good luck from Greenback harley.