Moore County vs Community

PrimeXTime44

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz to Community Vikings! MC played a pretty good game, but #1 Darrian Pride was the difference maker. This was his best game of the season for sure; however he has only been healthy in I think one other game (Monterey). Boxman hit this one on the head. 

I know he is my son but AJ had a pretty good game too at DT, with 10 total tackles,1 sack and a TFL. Through 8 games he is at 62 tackles from DT or NT.......that's pretty good. 

From a Cascade fan, Moore Co. didn't look very good and didn't even score against the Champions; Community played hard, the game was in doubt until the 4th quarter and Community could have won the game with a few breaks. That being said, home field advantage makes lot of difference. The Community game was at Community and the Moore Co. game was at Cascade. If Community plays as hard against Moore Co. as they did against Cascade they can win this game.

Sounds like a good game... I hope no one will mind if I say, "I told you so" :rolleyes: