Moore County vs Community

PrimeXTime44

My son played for Forrest and as he said #1 is Community's whole team. He is a natural athlete. An everyone above that said let everyone else brag is correct let #1 have his time. And just wanted to comment on something that was said previous about the blocks as far as forrest and the one parent stating her sons stats. I was at the Forrest game and unfortunately if her son got a sack it had to be on second string because the first string quarterback never got sacked. Just wanted to clear that up. But i also think on any given day a team can come out and when. Never take any game for granted.

I am hoping no one was doubting Pride, as he is a really good athlete. I mentioned that because people did not know his name;  I wanted to make it clear who the kid was.Also #73 got 10 tackles on the Forrest first team, and then a couple on the second team. I do mention him sometimes, because lineman rarely get any credit especially the team does not win. I also agree with you that all teams need to come in focused every game because you never know what can happen. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic