Page at Cascade

boxman

Well it is Wed. and not a word about this game. It sure is quiet out there. I’ll see if I can get something started…

Cascade has done better than most people expected them to do in their first year in AA. Page has not had a lot of success this year. I know a lot about Cascade and almost nothing about Page. My sister use to teach math at Page and back then they called themselves “the other Williamson Co. schoolâ€. I hope Cascade is not overlooking Page… they have lost 4 games but they have scored a lot of points and played some really good teams. I think Cascade and Page are pretty evenly matched and the outcome of the game will not be determined until late in the game.

Cascade wins 35 – 28.

Since we (BOBCATS) have played both of these teams, I feel the two teams are evenly matched.  If Page receivers catch the ball this game it could be a long night for Cascade.  Page can stop, or limit the run but both teams can be hurt by the pass.  With Page having the advantage at qb I will go with them.  Having seen both bands, I will have to give the edge to cascade.  Patriots bring your folding chairs, if you dont know seating is limited. At least it was for us.  In the words of womg, strap em up tight.

The coaching goes to the ponies. Defense goes to the ponies. However the ponies won't be able to outscore the Rudderville Air Force. #7 is gonna light you up...... :ugeek:

Hopefully Cascade can put a little pressure on #7... it's hard to throw the ball when you are running for your life. Cascade is coming off their bye week and should have some players back healthy that can help keep the pressure of the Page QB. Page has scored a lot of points, even in the games they have lost. Cascade’s defense has improved with each game and I believe they are up to the task of slowing down Page’s passing attack. There will be lots of points scored in this game; I believe Cascade will score a few more than Page.

The seating on the visitor’s side at Cascade is inadequate, to say the least. The home side is a little better but not much. The school has experienced a lot of growth in the last 10 years and the welfare of the student has taken priority over football seating. We are new to Class AA this year and I am sure that our facilities will “catch up†as we continue to grow. In the mean time bring your folding chair.

First, sorry for not coming by during the week. I didn't worry about saying anything since WiseMan, and others covered it for me.

No, I'm not getting on here to gloat without saying anything before the game. Just wanted to say that was a great game played by both teams. That was a prime example of why I love high school football. 2 competive teams, taking it to the final whistle, just like I expected this one to be.

Glad we got out of there with a win. We needed that one. Big time. Glad to see the defense start to play to their potential.

To the stuff that happened after the game, I was on the page side, so I didn't completely hear everything that went on. I saw what happened, and how the team acted, and then what happened during the handshake. I obviously couldn't hear everything that was said. I'm not gonna say anything else cause I'm not on here to argue about it. Hate to see that kind of stuff happen, though.

Good luck to y'all the rest of the way. The only guys I gotta chance to speak to were the chain guys, but I'd say that was prof that y'all are all good people out there.

First, sorry for not coming by during the week. I didn't worry about saying anything since WiseMan, and others covered it for me.

No, I'm not getting on here to gloat without saying anything before the game. Just wanted to say that was a great game played by both teams. That was a prime example of why I love high school football. 2 competive teams, taking it to the final whistle, just like I expected this one to be.

Glad we got out of there with a win. We needed that one. Big time. Glad to see the defense start to play to their potential.

To the stuff that happened after the game, I was on the page side, so I didn't completely hear everything that went on. I saw what happened, and how the team acted, and then what happened during the handshake. I obviously couldn't hear everything that was said. I'm not gonna say anything else cause I'm not on here to argue about it. Hate to see that kind of stuff happen, though.

Good luck to y'all the rest of the way. The only guys I gotta chance to speak to were the chain guys, but I'd say that was prof that y'all are all good people out there.

I am one of the "chain guys" and I usually try to get off the field when the game is over... I didn't know anything happened... whatever it was, it's too bad... it was a good game between two evenly matched teams. Looking back Cascade could have won this game 3-4 different ways; missed extra point, two missed field goals, failing to score from inside the 2 yard line, twice...

What I like about high school football... you can never predict what is going to happen form one game to the next. I thought, from what I had heard about Page it would be Page's offense against Cascade's defense. Page's defense was a lot better than advertised, especially their goal line stand (twice... which was the difference in the game) it was obvious that the Page's coaches and players had studied the film and knew what was going to happen. It was a tough one to lose...

• Upvote 1

I am one of the "chain guys" and I usually try to get off the field when the game is over... I didn't know anything happened... whatever it was, it's too bad... it was a good game between two evenly matched teams. Looking back Cascade could have won this game 3-4 different ways; missed extra point, two missed field goals, failing to score from inside the 2 yard line, twice...

What I like about high school football... you can never predict what is going to happen form one game to the next. I thought, from what I had heard about Page it would be Page's offense against Cascade's defense. Page's defense was a lot better than advertised, especially their goal line stand (twice... which was the difference in the game) it was obvious that the Page's coaches and players had studied the film and knew what was going to happen. It was a tough one to lose...

+1

What happened after the game was basically the cause of emotion after a hard fought game. Our side being really happy, your side being disappointed.

I was amazed that our defense is what won us the game. Maybe its a sign of things going forward, hopefully. You guys are very impressive. If you can keep things going strong, I could see yall making some serious noise in the playoffs.  

+1

What happened after the game was basically the cause of emotion after a hard fought game. Our side being really happy, your side being disappointed.

I was amazed that our defense is what won us the game. Maybe its a sign of things going forward, hopefully. You guys are very impressive. If you can keep things going strong, I could see yall making some serious noise in the playoffs.