15AA results from 10/18

CHARGERFAN

The JCM/South Side game is a must win for both teams. JCM is number 29 of 32 and they will host Covington in week 10, so the win will keep their playoff hopes alive. For South Side, they are at 44 and they would need to be in the top 32 to get in, basically in order for the Hawks to get in, all of the marbles need to fall in their place.

Chester County is in, they do need to beat USJ and McNairy Central to help their seeding at least.

Obion Central is number 31 of 32. The Rebels are off this Friday, and they are hosting Milan in week 10, basically a win and in situation.

Bolivar needs to beat Hardin County and South Side. The Tigers are number 38.

And Ripley Tigers are done, they are number 36, but they have Dyersburg (7-1) and Liberty ( a very good 5-4 team) at home.

dhstennis you playoff thing is correct, however by the playoffs start, I do believe Haywood and Craigmont will swap seeds, despite Craigmont plays at MUS on Friday.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The JCM/South Side game is a must win for both teams. JCM is number 29 of 32 and they will host Covington in week 10, so the win will keep their playoff hopes alive. For South Side, they are at 44 and they would need to be in the top 32 to get in, basically in order for the Hawks to get in, all of the marbles need to fall in their place.

Chester County is in, they do need to beat USJ and McNairy Central to help their seeding at least.

Obion Central is number 31 of 32. The Rebels are off this Friday, and they are hosting Milan in week 10, basically a win and in situation.

Bolivar needs to beat Hardin County and South Side. The Tigers are number 38.

And Ripley Tigers are done, they are number 36, but they have Dyersburg (7-1) and Liberty ( a very good 5-4 team) at home.

dhstennis you playoff thing is correct, however by the playoffs start, I do believe Haywood and Craigmont will swap seeds, despite Craigmont plays at MUS on Friday.

i would like to see craigmont as the runner up in 16aa...for a number of reasons

a runner up would give them the 4 seed and push everyone else down 1 spot...thus

4 craigmont ru 7-3

5 north side wc 8-2

3 covington win 8-2

6 crockett co wc 8-2/7-3

2 dyersburg win 9-1

7 haywood wc 6-4

also...what would really make this thing interesting...is haywood taking down north side in week 10...giving 3 of the wild card teams 7-3 records with haywood having the head to head over north side and crockett holding the head to head over haywood

crocketts last 2 games are toss ups...i could see them winning or losing just as easily...

So, there is still a lot to be determined as far as playoff seeding. Will this still be up in the air after week 9?

No. If Bolivar, Ripley, and South Side lose on Friday, they are done. If Obion losses to Milan on week 10, 50% chance they will not make it into the playoffs. If JCM lose to South Side, they are done because they will have to beat Covington, which will be hard, but who knows.