DeKalb @ Upperman

Goldeaglefan

(from the first few pages, I didn't read the whole thread)

Milan is the second best back we've seen this year behind the kid from Gallatin. My only concern is his conditioning. It looked like he got gassed easily and cramped up against us. Not sure if he could tote it 25 times, but I would feed it to him. I think he is better than both Cason and Manning. I've never been too impressed with the latter.

When we played TC it was the first game after one of our starting linebackers broke his ankle and went out for the season. Milan was strictly offense until that game and I'd say it being his first game going both ways showed. He is looking better each week.

How do you spy Superman?

With Milan at lb I doubt York breaks those huge runs he has been. He may get his yards here and there but I don't think he'll have the homeruns. Milan is too fast. Saw him chase down Harper from TC while Harper had a lead on everyone and he caught him fast.

Jennings sat out the 4th and he wasn't even hit when it happened. It was tweaked earlier that week in practice. I hear he's ok though and fully expect him to play. As important as this game is you know.

Milan was carried off the the field in the 4th and couldn't put pressure on his leg, but later came back in and played again. I don't doubt they're both dinged up, but surely they'll play in a game like this.

Jennings sat out the 4th and he wasn't even hit when it happened. It was tweaked earlier that week in practice. I hear he's ok though and fully expect him to play. As important as this game is you know.

Milan was carried off the the field in the 4th and couldn't put pressure on his leg, but later came back in and played again. I don't doubt they're both dinged up, but surely they'll play in a game like this.

If they are able to walk they will play, believe that.