DeKalb @ Upperman

Goldeaglefan

I am assuming just the update on the 10:00 news. Somebody said today that the whole game might be on Channel 7 out of Cookeville. That wasn't from the most reliable of sources though.

Looks like DTC sports would be broadcasting this game online. Biggest game of the year district wise and they have yet to show a Upperman game this year.

Looks like DTC sports would be broadcasting this game online. Biggest game of the year district wise and they have yet to show a Upperman game this year.

Sorry DTC elected to broadcast CC vs YAI , inquired about the choice and they responded with only seven DTC subscribers in smithville they decided to go with alternate game! If it's any consolation the "GURU" may stop by in 2nd half , that is as long as DC can hang around and make a game of it!

Guest Termite

Channel 4 broadcasting the game? Baxter and Smithville? Come on man, I hope you was joking and not really that....delusional.

If DC and SC wins... the DC/SC game will decide the district champ and be the biggest game.

Channel 4 broadcasting the game? Baxter and Smithville? Come on man, I hope you was joking and not really that....delusional.

If DC and SC wins... the DC/SC game will decide the district champ and be the biggest game.

Hate to burst your bubble but even if DC beats UHS and then loses to SC, SC will not be district champs. I don't know what is so hard to understand about the rule on the TSSAA site when it comes to tie breakers for district standings.

Guest Termite

Hate to burst your bubble but even if DC beats UHS and then loses to SC, SC will not be district champs. I don't know what is so hard to understand about the rule on the TSSAA site when it comes to tie breakers for district standings.

Exactly where....I want you to show me....where did I say SC would win the district?

If DC wins and SC wins.....the next game (DC /SC) winner will decide who wins he district. If I'm wrong, correct me.

I know your from DC, but make an ATTEMPT to read and comprehend before you take that pin out of that common "TIGER PRIDE" button and bust any bubbles.

And you may just confirmed my suspicion. lol

Exactly where....I want you to show me....where did I say SC would win the district?

If DC wins and SC wins.....the next game (DC /SC) winner will decide who wins he district. If I'm wrong, correct me.

I know your from DC, but make an ATTEMPT to read and comprehend before you take that pin out of that common "TIGER PRIDE" button and bust any bubbles.

And you may just confirmed my suspicion. lol

why are you so determined to argue with everyone....just sit back and enjoy the football....and comment how you may but keep it from getting to personel.