DeKalb @ Upperman

Goldeaglefan

You pick against us every week. Of course you'll get one right. Were still 6-3 last time I checked. Btw, you keep saying second best 4a team in 8aa. Last time I checked we beat LA and have the better record. It amazes me that people can forget what this team is capable of when they show up. The record has allowed the fans to forget how young we are. I'll take a possible 7-3 finish and playoffs. We lose 3 seniors so enjoy this year.

DC knows all about averaging a lot of ppg. It will continue next year.

I look foward to see your QB the next couple of years. He is the real deal and should do great things. If he keeps growing and gets better we could be seeing him on a bigger stage than highschool football.

i agree DC could be scary good next year. But so will LA. My question would be who step up to replace Gill. And I think DC needs a big back to run between the tackles or a full back to block for Milan. Milan seems to be a home run type back but not particulary found of contact. And the qb hould develope into a good one, but being a pocvket passer, will Trapp abandon the read option spread to fit his strengths?

You pick against us every week. Of course you'll get one right. Were still 6-3 last time I checked. Btw, you keep saying second best 4a team in 8aa. Last time I checked we beat LA and have the better record. It amazes me that people can forget what this team is capable of when they show up. The record has allowed the fans to forget how young we are. I'll take a possible 7-3 finish and playoffs. We lose 3 seniors so enjoy this year.

Who will replace Gill most likely? DC should be good next season but so should LA. I think Milan is a good home run back but not found of contact. Would do him good to have a biiger back to complament him or play as fb to block for him. Also with the young qb looking like a future great pocket passer, will Trapp abandon the read option to better suit his talents?

You can take the "GURU'S" pick to the bank this week , look For SC to pull off a close one with the home hole advantage , DC still she'll shocked from Baxter debacle!

Said DC 2nd best 4AA team in 8AA , think about it ONLY TWO 4AA teams in 8AA!!!! Lol

Only one moron trolling this board. THINK ABOUT IT LOLOLOL.

@Crow-what's even more impressive is that this is only Jenning's second year playing organized football (at least that's what ive been told by multiple people).

@UCmann-I have no idea who will replace Gill, but just from looking at some substitutions #78 Pack could be an option, as could #64 Hale. And we do have a decent "power" RB in Luke Boss, #10, but he seems to be a bit underused. Using him a bit more may take some of the pressure off of Devonta.

Only one moron trolling this board. THINK ABOUT IT LOLOLOL.

@Crow-what's even more impressive is that this is only Jenning's second year playing organized football (at least that's what ive been told by multiple people).

@UCmann-I have no idea who will replace Gill, but just from looking at some substitutions #78 Pack could be an option, as could #64 Hale. And we do have a decent "power" RB in Luke Boss, #10, but he seems to be a bit underused. Using him a bit more may take some of the pressure off of Devonta.

agree they need boss to line up in fb, and find more big athelete to play TE. Could you imagine a pocket passer like Peyton playing in a read option spread offense?

Lots of athletes walking the halls that would make darn good tight end type players that just don't want to put in the dedication coach trapp demands. I've heard it so many times from their own mouths and it hurts to see, but every school has the problem.

Jennings only started playing his 8th grade year from what I've heard and he threw for around 2,000 in his first year. He is a great baseball player and basketball player too.

Last time I checked LA is the other 4a. We beat them did we not? Who is 6-3 against the same schedule?

Lots of athletes walking the halls that would make darn good tight end type players that just don't want to put in the dedication coach trapp demands. I've heard it so many times from their own mouths and it hurts to see, but every school has the problem.

Jennings only started playing his 8th grade year from what I've heard and he threw for around 2,000 in his first year. He is a great baseball player and basketball player too.

Last time I checked LA is the other 4a. We beat them did we not? Who is 6-3 against the same schedule?

Heard mothers say before that "MY son doesn't want to waste X amount of weeks out of his summer just going to camps!" Well okay. My mindset is that if they dont want to put forth the effort, i really dont care if theyre on the team or not. Id rather see less talented kids who show effort be on the team than one who's got some talent, but expects his position to be handed to him with little or no work.

• Upvote 1

He played a year Jr Pro. He was a receiver and safety. Broke his arm late in the season.... Have you seen the Highlight of his 8th grade year?? I believe Moon's dad did it. WOW, What a team the saints had. Anyways Boss and Mooneyham Could be power backs. Next year Lance ball and Joey Moon will be back, 2 very physical players and Lance is being missed dearly in the middle of the defense since he went down.