Lincoln County vs Tullahoma

smokingeagle

It is always hard to get a win in Tullahoma..However, after seeing our game with Shelbyville and the way the eagles have dismantled Franklin County, us and Columbia, (127 pts scored vs allowing 14) The chances of them slipping up against Coffee County or Lawrence County are slim.. (LC is a run team and as we know, Shelbyville kills the run). 2nd place is where we are at and that is a HUGE improvement from last year!

Edited by jrbattle66

Should be a great game for fans that like big power teams.  Both lines are big, with Tullahoma slightly bigger I think.  Lots on the line for both teams, especially Lincoln County.  What are some predictions for this game?

On paper looks to be a good match up.  Not so sure Tullahoma can handle Lincoln Co.  Although Tullahoma's offensive line may be bigger, I don't think they've dominated anybody this year.  Too bad they haven't beat anybody up because they have a couple of real good running backs. A receiver or two that are decent if the QB will help them out.  The true problem will be Tullahoma's defense.  It appears that they are much like the dams across the state, full of holes and crumbling.  I'm caught in the middle, literally....being a Moore Co. fan.  I have to go with the Falcons on this one.