McEwen vs. Perry County

PCsupporter4life

I highly doubt the Warriors will win this ballgame by that margin on Senior Night for the Vikings. We've played tougher teams and we are very talented we just need to cut out the penalties and we would be five and three at best.

They might not win by two touchdowns, but it should be in that one to two range... I would hate to think PC has not played tougher teams than McEwen as we are only 1-8... that being said neither team really has alot across the board and they have played similar competition over the year... I give McEwen the slight edge but it could go from McEwen by two TDs to PC by one TD in my opinion... 

Ncs won't roll through the playoffs, I'm not hating on them but they might not make it out of the second round.

Who is going to play them within one possession in our area (i.e. first three rounds)... I honestly do not see anyone giving them a real threat until they head west where they will likely get beat again...

One possession may not be considered "rolling" through... so let's change that to I feel that they will make it through somewhat comfortably through the first three rounds...

That's why I like our game tonight vs East Nashville. We need to see a really tough opponent and have to fight for a win. Not saying which round of the playoffs that will happen, but it will happen. Tonight, hopefully we will get in that mindset and keep battling even if we are down.

I don't take anyone for granted in the playoffs. Hoping our team doesn't either! 

I think everyone that has played PC will agree that ya'll are just not very good! Who have ya"ll beat? I think the 2 teams you have beat have 1 combined win! I'm not bashing you, I think it's great that you support your team but the fact is that ya'lls record speaks for itself! (By the way Waverly's only win this yr was against Perry Co)

alltime, I'm having a hard time understanding my you spend so much time in Our threads, you'd think since Lewis Co is undefeated you'd have better things to talk about than us having a down year. Are you still mad that we beat y'all 2 years ago? Now your taking pleasure in the pain, maybe you should get over that. That team would probably beat you undefeated Pabthers this year.

Who is going to play them within one possession in our area (i.e. first three rounds)... I honestly do not see anyone giving them a real threat until they head west where they will likely get beat again...

Actually a west team will have to travel east IF NCS makes it to the semi's. The Eagle's Nest is quite intimidating for visiting teams. Me and my homie's in the student section will make it LOUD!

Actually a west team will have to travel east IF NCS makes it to the semi's. The Eagle's Nest is quite intimidating for visiting teams. Me and my homie's in the student section will make it LOUD!

O yes... Nothings strikes fear into the heart of a Class A player like playing on Sawyer Brown Road... LOL

alltime, I'm having a hard time understanding my you spend so much time in Our threads, you'd think since Lewis Co is undefeated you'd have better things to talk about than us having a down year. Are you still mad that we beat y'all 2 years ago? Now your taking pleasure in the pain, maybe you should get over that. That team would probably beat you undefeated Pabthers this year.

I think it's sad that all you can ever talk about is ( that 1 yr you beat LC) First of all thats what coacht is! People talking about football guru! Secondly, I'm not bashing PC. I'm from Perry Co originally, both sides of my family is from PC,my daddy played on PC team in the early 1970's and my granny was a cheerleader on the 3 championship basketball teams in the 1950's so before you run your mouth about me you should get some facts straight! I hope you guys do well but the fact is the PC football program is not very good! ( also guru you got to stop living in the past, all you ever want to talk about is what happened 2 or 3 yrs ago, what happened then isn't going to help your football program going forward!) Edited by alltime

It has been a rough year for us can't deny, I can't speak to the future if it is going to get any better soon our middle school is down the school system is putting zero money into that program and unwilling to hire a coaching staff. I think it's really all due to PC enrollment has been dropping off year after year.

As for tonight I haven't commented because I don't know much on the Warriors been a long while since we played them. If we come out playing football (not sure you could call that football) like we did last week it will be a long night. This is a funny team this year when Bates is in and not serving ejection time we play with heart and will. I understand he has been ejected form 3 games this year, which there is no excuse for that. So hope we have a good game on senior night I don't think he have but 2 or 3 this year again. But good luck Vikings and Warriors play safe and smart!