REGIONAL MATCH UPS...

CHAMPDDS

I watched the second half of the McMinn Central v Grace game. WOW!!! It was a great almost comeback by Grace and they BOTH have crazy fans. From the few games I’ve seen this year I expect them to have a rematch in Englewood on Thursday. The last time I was at Central they didn’t have lights, and with a 4pm start on Tuesday I assume they still don’t. An early start time will make it rough on the Eagle fans to fly that far north.

Definitely passionate fans on both sides for this one (one especially loud-beak father :rolleyes: ) Not looking forward to the trip to Englewood and a hostile environment but Lady Eagles thankful for the opportunity to avenge a tough loss at home in the District final.  Being Fall Break, Grace should have decent support from parents and student body even for a 4pm game. 

For some reason, there always seems to be some controversial officiating for this match-up so the Eaglettes will be looking to come out strong and remove that from the equation.  No small task with a Central team that shows great heart and hustle and with young team that has clearly matured over the season.  Should be a great match.  May the best team win!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to Booger Breakdown of the Notre Dame v Murfreesboro Central Magnet game.....the 2-0 score was certainly not what I expected from Notre Dame....ND was flat tonight...not the team I have seen play earlier this season....they will need to get their game together for the next game/s...

GO IRISH!

D

ND has lots of work to do....very frustrating to see them again playing so much kick ball w/out a purpose or target (just get rid of it ball)....they have the potential to win it all despite KAZAMs view of the Knoxville titans Farragut, CAK and Knox Catholic; but ND will have to play more consistant and put some of those shots they are taking on frame or this season will soon becoming to an end.... Not sure if it is the lack of leadership on the team, youth or both; but coach better get it fixed soon... i think Murfreesboro Magnet crossed our back 3rd 1 time in the first half...stats show ND outshot Murfreesboro Magnet 24-4...kind of mis-leading...easily, half of those were rolling on the ground at 4mph or less; ...#20 from Magnet is a player, really enjoyed watching her play, but she was on an island by herself....Booger hopes all those girls and their parents had a safe trip home last nightt; I chatted w/ a couple of the families after the game; very classy group....speaking of class; maybe it was Dekalbs refusal to give us a scouting report on MCM that kept it close....It is not pretty, but The Lady Fighting Irish are once again moving on to the Region Finals and at least another Sectional match and this is a good thing...... Edited by Booger

Definitely passionate fans on both sides for this one (one especially loud-beak father :rolleyes: ) Not looking forward to the trip to Englewood and a hostile environment but Lady Eagles thankful for the opportunity to avenge a tough loss at home in the District final.  Being Fall Break, Grace should have decent support from parents and student body even for a 4pm game. 

For some reason, there always seems to be some controversial officiating for this match-up so the Eaglettes will be looking to come out strong and remove that from the equation.  No small task with a Central team that shows great heart and hustle and with young team that has clearly matured over the season.  Should be a great match.  May the best team win!

I don't know how you could hear what any other fans were saying last night Eagle....

Yeah...guess it's kind of a giveaway who's kid is theirs on the field.  Although she seems to be a little more stable than those two...bless their hearts!

As I've said all along, if you're gonna be the best, you've got to beat the best so they'll have to face whoever comes their way.  Will be interesting to see what they're made of and how far they go.  I've seen them play like champs and chumps at times but at their best, I believe they can go toe to toe with about anyone in A/AA.  Be nice to get to the 'boro regardless. 

Coach is doing some heavy duty stragedizin' and think she's got something figured out for the trip to Englewood tomorrow.  Hopeful for a good, clean game...and a Regional Championship for the Lady Eagles!  Would be nice to only face the R4 runner up Saturday in Sectionals although ND or CCS will be formidable either way.

here we go again...CCS coming back to our house for another go at it...0-0 1st game, 2-1 2nd game...hoping the trend favors us...2 teams and coaches that know each other pretty well; as I told Boogerette this morning; its gonna be who executes the best....Though I did not see the 1st game, I did see the second one -- ND controlled both games; just could not hit the frame....Booger hoping that changes tonight and we get that 2nd Regional in a row.....McMinn Central or Grace at our house on Saturday.....Go Irish :thumb: !!!!!!!

.....so glad to get my emoticons back

I might have to come watch

here we go again...CCS coming back to our house for another go at it...0-0 1st game, 2-1 2nd game...hoping the trend favors us...2 teams and coaches that know each other pretty well; as I told Boogerette this morning; its gonna be who executes the best....Though I did not see the 1st game, I did see the second one -- ND controlled both games; just could not hit the frame....Booger hoping that changes tonight and we get that 2nd Regional in a row.....McMinn Central or Grace at our house on Saturday.....Go Irish :thumb: !!!!!!!

.....so glad to get my emoticons back

I think I might come and see this one. Although it might be a little to cold for me as well. These old bones don;t like cold <_<

Yeah...guess it's kind of a giveaway who's kid is theirs on the field.  Although she seems to be a little more stable than those two...bless their hearts!

As I've said all along, if you're gonna be the best, you've got to beat the best so they'll have to face whoever comes their way.  Will be interesting to see what they're made of and how far they go.  I've seen them play like champs and chumps at times but at their best, I believe they can go toe to toe with about anyone in A/AA.  Be nice to get to the 'boro regardless. 

Coach is doing some heavy duty stragedizin' and think she's got something figured out for the trip to Englewood tomorrow.  Hopeful for a good, clean game...and a Regional Championship for the Lady Eagles!  Would be nice to only face the R4 runner up Saturday in Sectionals although ND or CCS will be formidable either way.

CLEAN GAME on that field. All you have to do is turn around and you bump in to someone. DOGFIGHT I say. Crowd be all yellin, Girls bumpin, Coach yellin......YEP DOGFIGHT, I say ^_^

CLEAN GAME on that field. All you have to do is turn around and you bump in to someone. DOGFIGHT I say. Crowd be all yellin, Girls bumpin, Coach yellin......YEP DOGFIGHT, I say ^_^

AH YES!!!!...sounds like a Booger game....if I could make it back to FIGHTING IRISH STADIUM in time, I might have to come get some of that......actually, I would have to be assured that One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest Mama graduated before I would set foot on the property

...safe play to all the girls

I might have to come watch

I think I might come and see this one. Although it might be a little to cold for me as well. These old bones don;t like cold <_<

If Booger doesn't make it, Mrs Booger has been known to help keep some of the fans warm in the stands :wub: ....Luckily for me, Mrs. ChampDDS enjoys the post-season so I will be okay...

D