McMinn -vs- Warren

TribeFan

I don't typically get interested in soccer especially girls soccer but we went to the Cleveland game the other night and had a blast. So we have decided to get on the fan wagon and support the lady Cherokees tomorrow night when they play Warren County.

Does anybody know anything about Warren County girls soccer team? Are they a traditional power house in Tennessee girls soccer? Who are their good players? Will they bring a lot of fans?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite from MJ:

The only thing I can tell you about warren co. Is you better have a lot of security. Because there fans are crazy.

I don't typically get interested in soccer especially girls soccer but we went to the Cleveland game the other night and had a blast. So we have decided to get on the fan wagon and support the lady Cherokees tomorrow night when they play Warren County.

Does anybody know anything about Warren County girls soccer team? Are they a traditional power house in Tennessee girls soccer? Who are their good players? Will they bring a lot of fans?

Players to watch on WC:

Ansley Mullican & Morgan McCormick

Both are highly decorated midfielders (6AAA midfielder of the year, All Region team and other 11/12 all state, all region, MVP at midfield).

It looks like they play some forward as well

Security is not a concern.....the McMinn County Sheriff dept. has 2 deputies that are former special forces guys that work all of the high school athletic events.

I am more interested with the soccer team and not their parents.

I am expecting a clashing of the titans at Midfield and a very physical game then the defense to clean up anything getting thru. I agree the goalie will have to be on her toes. This team has good long range shooting from what I have seen from them in competitive. So even if MC can win Mid an defense can stop most direct attacks they can shoot from anywhere.

I suppose the defense for MCHS better be prepared for those two. From what I saw the other night MCHS has a good keeper....she better be on her toes.

Google and they played for Murfreesboro strikers which I think 90% of MC players will remember from Club ball once they see them. I heard they brought bleachers over from HS for the game just to try to provide some kind of seating due to the schools feedback on crowd expectation. I think what u r hearing is really going to happen. As far as how Cookeville beat em 8-0. Maybe some injuries late in the season (soccer and football players have all been there) I think like other sports everyone knows come play-off time it's anyone's game so MC can't afford to overlook anyone.

WOW AAASoccer you seem to be very knowledgeable about soccer. Have you seen Warren Co. play this year? I suppose the question is how did Cookeville beat them 8-0?

On a different note the buzz in Athens over this game is quite interesting. HUGE crowd expected

Edited by AAASOCCER

I can't get to detailed, may give up to much info to Warren Co. I think McMinn gets the win with a VERY hard fought battle. McMinns machine is almost peaking. The forwards are hitting on all cylinders and have proven to be able to find the back of the net when they need to. The Outside mids are legendary, having the ability to rip a cross or slam one into the goal from either side. Center Mids are like super heroes that carry thunder and lightening they are capable of a full on assault with such speed and power it will make u ask yourself if what you just saw really happened. Slicing and dicing the field and putting the ball anywhere they choose. The Defense is so strong they can score but make no mistake if you make it that far you are gonna feel like you were just in a sharknado. If, and I dare say if they are fortunate enought to get a shot off you will think Superwomen is in the goal. Yes Superwomen it is very common to see the MC goalie do a full layout to the upper 90 and pull a ball in and ward of any hope the other team may have felt they still had before getting DENIED..! If all of this isn't enough the last and greatest strength MC has is all the Hulkamaniacks. AKA, the 12th man club.! This is the source of all their power, yes the CRAZY TribeFans (no pun intended). So yes MC wins because they want it, because their fans want it.!!!

So AAASoccer in your opinion who wins this one and why?