McMinn -vs- Warren

TribeFan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have read they have a player named Morgan McCormick with 27 goals and Ansley Mullican with 35 goals. I don't know much about soccer but that's sounds like a lot.

We plan on bringing our family again tonight. Our 10 year old really enjoyed the Cleveland game and how cool the McMinn keeper was when she stopped those shots. I figured that has to be mostly luck because the kicker is so close to the goal....how do you not make it?

Oh well if nothing else we have been converted into soccer fans. Does Athens have a youth league for kids who are just beginning?

McMinn County has McMinn United Futbol Club, pretty good training at a reasonable rate. Directors are tied in with TWC's men's an women coaching staff and players. They have teams of all ages and if u have the $$ this is at minimum the way to go in the long run but Athens also ha a good AYSO program to see if you child enjoys soccer before moving into the more competitive programs. Lets not forget about the 3v3 soccer which has really taken off in the state and locally with local winter and summer leagues. Kids and teens love 3v3 soccer hope that helps

Www.mcminnunited.com if you are interested. FYI : if u wanna make HS team in the future competitive soccer is now a requirement at McMinn County. (By that I mean, no Rec Players play varsity ball as of right now and the bench is full of travel soccer players)

From what I have read they have a player named Morgan McCormick with 27 goals and Ansley Mullican with 35 goals. I don't know much about soccer but that's sounds like a lot.

We plan on bringing our family again tonight. Our 10 year old really enjoyed the Cleveland game and how cool the McMinn keeper was when she stopped those shots. I figured that has to be mostly luck because the kicker is so close to the goal....how do you not make it?

Oh well if nothing else we have been converted into soccer fans. Does Athens have a youth league for kids who are just beginning?