2013 A/AA Pick 'em Contest

BigG

Admittedly haven't seen many of these teams play but here are my picks albeit mostly sentimental with a Chattanooga bias.  Sorry NDers...yall are good but have to support my protestant peeps at CCS for the final.  Besides...if you all can upset KC to get to the final, I'm guessing it will have taken too much out of you all to have enough left in the tank to finish off CCS yet again.  Would be tough to beat the same team three times in two weeks when yall are so closely matched.

Match 1

Liberty (10-8-1)                        Match 5

Notre Dame (12-6-4)                Notre Dame

Match 2

Fairview                                                                Match 7

Knoxville Catholic                     Catholic               Notre Dame

Match 3                                                                                           State Champion

Jackson Christian (17-3-1)        Match 6                                         CCS

CPA (10-8-3)                             CPA

Match 4

CCS (10-7-4)                            CCS                     CCS

CAK

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittedly haven't seen many of these teams play but here are my picks albeit mostly sentimental with a Chattanooga bias.  Sorry NDers...yall are good but have to support my protestant peeps at CCS for the final.  Besides...if you all can upset KC to get to the final, I'm guessing it will have taken too much out of you all to have enough left in the tank to finish off CCS yet again.  Would be tough to beat the same team three times in two weeks when yall are so closely matched.

Match 1

Liberty (10-8-1)                        Match 5

Notre Dame (12-6-4)                Notre Dame

Match 2

Fairview                                                                Match 7

Knoxville Catholic                     Catholic               Notre Dame

Match 3                                                                                           State Champion

Jackson Christian (17-3-1)        Match 6                                         CCS

CPA (10-8-3)                             CPA

Match 4

CCS (10-7-4)                            CCS                     CCS

CAK

you can't pick yet...there haven't been any games played [smiley face enoticon if I had one]

Aw Champ....it won't piss me off.  KC is the most complete team I've seen and dispite my backwoods wanderings I've seen several of the teams still in it. (CAK, CCS, Jackson Christian, and CPA)  I haven't seen your ND team yet but I just might soon!  KC is getting better and better, I think they had quite a few injuries that they are going to get back at the right time.  Their first team can match up with anyone, but their depth is what is hard to overcome.  Go District 4.... :thumb:

I need to foucus more...let's try this again!!

Let's go Irish! (Non-Knox Catholic Variety)

MATCH 1

LIBERTY v NOTRE DAME :mrgreen:

MATCH 2

FAIRVIEW v KNOX CATHOLIC

MATCH 3

JACKSON CHRISTIAN v CPA

MATCH 4

CCS v CAK

MATCH 5

NOTRE DAME :mrgreen: v KNOX CATHOLIC (Gotta beat them at some point!)

MATCH 6

CPA v CAK

MATCH 7

NOTRE DAME :mrgreen: v CAK

I believe if the ND Irish can get past Knox Catholic, (and piss off KAZ), then they have a good shot at the championship...

28 POINTS

D