A "Nerd's" look at Top 10 3A

sportsnerd

Lets make one thing clear, the Trojans are not "my team" I'm from Jackson and have watched them multiple times and they have me sold. I think they are legit. Martin played Dyersburg a good game but Martin was in the game off of a couple of Dyersburg mistake.

Yeah, So what's your point? It's part of the game.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets make one thing clear, the Trojans are not "my team" I'm from Jackson and have watched them multiple times and they have me sold. I think they are legit. Martin played Dyersburg a good game but Martin was in the game off of a couple of Dyersburg mistake.

Fair enough, I haven't seen them, but I explained in the beginning my poll was based on what the season has been so far and IMO, if a 3A team played Dyersburg close and has had a good year, they are legit Top 10.

I bet your team doesn't want to play Westview if they are a true 3A team

Fair enough, I haven't seen them, but I explained in the beginning my poll was based on what the season has been so far and IMO, if a 3A team played Dyersburg close and has had a good year, they are legit Top 10.

DB is a very good complete team. Lewis Co had a 3 way scrimmage with them and Lexington in the fall and I thought then that they would have a great year. I also thought that all 3 were very close and in a game each could have beaten the other. Lexington was just starting to find their way with a very talented freshmen QB. DB had a few players that gotten banged up and Lewis didn't play their starting FB/MLB. Coming out of the scrimmage I didn't know that they would have a combined 22-2 record, but I thought that all 3 were good.

• 1 month later...