Science hill vs Boone

But you did take the time to bad mouth an entire athletic program. I guess you are entitled to your opinion but I personally disagree. I have attended the THS vs Boone game each year for the past nine years or so. For me.... there has only been one thing more satisfying than watching the Vikings stick it to the Trailblazers over the years, and that is the one time we got a W over DB and the refs didn't cheat us out of it like they did this year :roflolk: . Seriously though.... IMO I have seen several Boone teams over the years that played with a lot of emotion, but I have never felt like they played dirty in any way. Your grandparents my have opened your eyes to the game of football but they forgot to teach you manners.

Cheating refs? Come on cap. If the refs in East Tenn are going to cheat anyone they would cheat DB, not the Vikings. It's not like they were trying to keep us ranked #1 in the State. The QB should have been down excuse was not even close. The same thing happened the next day to Florida and they didn't call him down either. Sorry cap but if you were going to get us, you should have this year because we have some good kids coming for the next few years. ROLL TRIBE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheating refs? Come on cap. If the refs in East Tenn are going to cheat anyone they would cheat DB, not the Vikings. It's not like they were trying to keep us ranked #1 in the State. The QB should have been down excuse was not even close. The same thing happened the next day to Florida and they didn't call him down either. Sorry cap but if you were going to get us, you should have this year because we have some good kids coming for the next few years. ROLL TRIBE

Just curious... do you have ANYTHING to contribute to the topic at hand? Focus....