Tyner vs East Ridge

Erman23

I just don't see Tyner winning. They are a different Tyner than in years past. Looks to me like this group is a bit out of control. They don't seem to respect others as in the past. Best of luck to both.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to Tyner coaches, players, or fans. Don't worry about Tyner because nothing you say will have an effect on the outcome. The only reason Central has a slim chance is because of a forfeit not because of what happened on the field. I don't recall seeing anything in the media negative about Coach Turner or Tyner. Quite the opposite...let's see how Friday turns out and if it was meant to be, so be it !!!

Yea well no disrespect but good ole turner didn't turn himself in out of the goodness of his heart. You and me both know better. I'm not being mean I'm just stating truth. And no my opinion means nothing but say what you want the Tyner I saw this year started fights and was mouthy. They have never been that way.

Edited by tistheseason

Tistheseason speaks the truth. Your Coach T did not turn himself in. He had to do it or it would be done for him. He was given a choice. By the way he waited to notify his principal after the fact. Be careful more could be on the way. Why did he wait Tuesday to do it? Good luck to both teams.

Edited by Pounder1

Yea well no disrespect but good ole turner didn't turn himself in out of the goodness of his heart. You and me both know better. I'm not being mean I'm just stating truth. And no my opinion means nothing but say what you want the Tyner I saw this year started fights and was mouthy. They have never been that way.

Take that hatred to your thread...this is about the ER/Tyner...it's called talent and confidence...too bad the team you cheer for have neither!