Tyner vs East Ridge

Erman23

I know the Rams started out having a tough season with the tough schedule, forfeits, etc but I'm proud of the boys for hanging in there and potentially finishing 2nd in the district with a win next week.

I am so proud of the coaches, players and fans who have been there for the kids...all of the negative talk on this thread about having discipline (or not) makes it that much sweeter that Tyner is one step closer to the playoffs!!!

Dear Zack Brown.... Fire Michael Calloway asaP. He never should have got the job, he was just friends with the last principal.. This man has destroyed our program and has the kids not believing in themselves. Our team is mostly 9 th and 10th graders fire him and revive the program

Dear Zack Brown.... Fire Michael Calloway asaP. He never should have got the job, he was just friends with the last principal.. This man has destroyed our program and has the kids not believing in themselves. Our team is mostly 9 th and 10th graders fire him and revive the program

How's it going t-mac? Haven't heard from you in a while. Those youngsters will be tough in a couple years!