Oz vs. Wartburg

TTUBOBCAT

The team with the least amount of personal fouls wins this game.

I'm inclined to agree here. I don't know what it is about OS and Wartburg, but the jawing and swinging of the fists has been going on for years, even back when I played for Wartburg. Maybe this will be a cleaner contest. On another note, I think OS wins this one. I just don't think the dogs have enough talent or team speed to hang with the cats. But I will say that Wartburg has a linebacker in Kilby that could probably start for anybody in the area. I think he has like a thousand tackles this season! Is he getting any looks from colleges? Does anyone know? 

I'm inclined to agree here. I don't know what it is about OS and Wartburg, but the jawing and swinging of the fists has been going on for years, even back when I played for Wartburg. Maybe this will be a cleaner contest. On another note, I think OS wins this one. I just don't think the dogs have enough talent or team speed to hang with the cats. But I will say that Wartburg has a linebacker in Kilby that could probably start for anybody in the area. I think he has like a thousand tackles this season! Is he getting any looks from colleges? Does anyone know? 

Kilby is a very good player! He should have a lot of tackles too. They have had to play a ton of defense in most of the games they have played.