Top Teams in Memphis

Galilee

I will get to see White Station this weekend at the Marshall County Hoopfest against Mudiay and Prime Prep out of Texas.Also ECS and Whitehaven will be competing Friday.ECS and Cliff Alexander of Chicago Currie and Oak Hill Academy against Whitehaven.What does Whitehaven have without CJ and the good guard that is a sophomore. I think his name is Lucky.Going to be a tall order for them.

Whitehaven and Oak Hill might be pretty ugly the Tigers have a D-1 signee in Marcavus Hymon he is about maybe 6-7 and is going to Ole Miss and they have a 6-9 tenth grader who is still developing guards Mardaruis Lee is a senior he is decent And they just pick Earnest PALMER from Central so he will help but to compete with Oak Hill Hymon will have to a crazy game just hornestly.ECS and Currie will be interesting since neither team will have their star Skal is out with a fracture until the first of the year and big Cliff will have to sit one game for being ejected from their first game of the season White Station Can beat Prime they are going to have make sure Leron Touches the rock a lot and try to contain Mudiay which will be hard cause the Lil Nick and Chris are bit sub 6ft the best bet Might be putting Roby or Curtis Phillips on him or going zone

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gaililee,can you give us a rundown of the Mitchell game today at the King of the Bluegrass.I see where they lost their first game.Where you guys plagued by turnovers or just missed shots? King of the Bluegrass is a big tournament and I was hoping you guys put up a good performance.

I looked on the King of the Bluegrass tournament website they shot 16 of 44 and turned the ball over 14 times khalil led the way with 17

I was not there but coach said we shot poorly. This is a tough tournament and we have very little size. Most teams out of our leauge are much bigger. Our guards must take better care of the ball. Also we are a man to man team and being small hinders. Despite our record we shold be ok in 1A.

why is Naba struggling with turnovers so bad

We miss him badly. Our turnovers are strange. We over pass way too much. J.Martin must become more selfish and shoot more. Shipp is coming along now and should help more. Missing last season was uge but he had to get his act together. Coach not allowing him to play has saved is future. He is sooooo hungry now.