Webb forfeit win? Someone please explain this to me

Hadmatter

Owlbooster is an mus guy and I did not go to baylor .. Kids go to brentwood academy ... Just thought you might want to know when you say you .. ........ You are not talking to baylor guys.

I watched the game and it did nothing to change my mind to believe you would beat anyone other than jp2. I like Webb and would love to see you guys in d2aa.

You were shut out at halftime trying everything but iso. Apparently the coaches at Baylor finally realized Mitchell wasn't in the game and the adjustments were made to run the ball right down the throat of the glaring weakness in Webbs armor. Ask Maryville, Brant Mitchell has that kind of impact at middle linebacker which is the one position a defensive player can effect every play. Baylor would have gotten out with a 3 point win at the most if Brant could have gone because it is literally impossible to run down the middle with him in the game. Look him up, check out film, the kid is THAT good.

BTW Webb had the ball twice in the redozone in the fourth with a chance to cut the lead or take the lead themselves. When you can't get off the field because the running back for Baylor is getting 6 yards a carry right down the middle its hard to score points. Im not saying Webb is better than Baylor this year, Im simply saying if they played 10 times at full health Webb wins close to half.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

If you was to divide the publics and privates completely, WHY would you need the 1.8 multiplier for public or privates.  And, if ALL privates played each other and none went to DI, is there enough schools to have 3 classes as somebody suggested earlier.  Then go to 4 public classes and lets play some ball!

I was referring to the Nashville and Chattanooga teams since you guys would not play the Memphis schools. Ryan almost beat MBA and beat BA so unless they play bad you are hallucinating if you think Webb would beat Ryan this year. I also think mccallie would beat Webb if they play like they did against MBA or early on this year. I may be wrong but if you throw Webb into the mix they would finish just above jp2 this year. Sorry just my opinion. Cal preps has you about even in a matchup with McCallie.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[2013] Webb (Knoxville, TN) 28, [2013] McCallie (Chattanooga, TN) 27

McCallie is probably the best 3-7 team you'll ever see.